Cvs weekly 6/7-6/13

Just got back...had a pretty good day today, but mainly at Rite Aid. At CVS I did the Dawn, Fusion, and Dove deal along with a $5/$30. On the other card I did just the Dawn and Fusion deal since I didn't have any other $X/$XX coupons.

Rite Aid had tons of deals this week! (Robin, you can use that GC you got this week to do even better!). There is a $5/$25 coupon on iheartriteaid that you can use the entire month of June! I did:

4.99 Ear Buds (or you can do the remote control)
4.49 Stridex pads
4.99 BIC Comfort Razors (4 pk)
1.99 Skintimate shave gel
1.89 Noxema Razors (bonus 6 pk)
3.00 Orajel for kids rinse
1.99 Colgate Dora kids paste
7.99 Complete contact solution (DH uses this brand)
-5.00 $5/$25 coupon
-2.00 Bic coupon
-1.00 Skintimate coupon
-1.00 Colgate coupon
-1.00 RA colgate coupon (in flyer)
-1.00 Noxema Coupon
20.33 cost and I will receive $20.98 in rebates :cool1:

I did most of what everyone else is doing at cvs today. I did see a lady try to do the pampers with the 5 ecbs and they would not give them to her even though she had the print out from her computer.

For anyone doing riteaid, you can also get free chocolate bars. They are on sale BOGO and there was a BOGO coupon from the insert and the free candy coupon from Mars Chocolate relief. I also got a dove deoderant, 1 rebate and 2 coupon (thanks Lanajae) for a cost of $1.

Another riteaid deal to try is the Aveeno sunscreen, it is on sale for 20% off. It is a part of three different rebates this month. Buy 25 JJ, get back 10, buy 3 aveeno suncare/lotion get $5 and buy $20 worth of all kinds of products and get a gift bag with samples. With coupons and 5/25 this could be a sweet deal.

Hi! This is my first time posting on the CVS thread, as I'm new to CVS deals. I went this morning for the Pampers deal, but forgot to take the printout with me, and it didn't ring up automatically. Should I call the store and see if they'll credit it if I come back in?

I did get in on the Charmin $2 ECB and Kleenex B1G1 Free. Plan on going back later in the week (when I don't have the kids with me :rolleyes1) for other deals.

I don't know if this is going to work out, I'll be using 3 newly expired coupons (not everyone can do this) and also printing many of one coupon, which won't work well for those without another computer in the house, but here goes...

$21.00 Three (3) Febreeze Noticeables
-12.00 Three (3) $4 Febreeze Noticeables mfgs. from May P&G (expired 5-31-09)
$20.00 Eight (8) Dove deodorants on sale 2/$5
-16.00 Eight (8) $2 Dove deodorant mfgs. printed from here: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qeeseen64367506&bt=vi&o=56457&c=DV&p=yCnvowdK and here: http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qeqjecq4222111&bt=wg&o=56460&c=DV&p=p1fhUijM (was able to get 2 from each site on one computer and then did the same on another computer)
-5.00/40.00 CVS coupon (got one in email for the first time in MONTHS!)
$8.00 (earn $20: Febreeze deal $5 x's 2 and $10 Dove deal)

I will also get the Fusion razor with the coupon that is coming in this Sunday's P&G and will probably use my $1 Frosted Mini Wheats coupons from Vocal Point on the BOGO sale.

LanaJae,
I went to CVS today to do the Dove deoderant deal and I noticed that the printable coupons were not for the ones that were on sale 2/$5. Were you able to use them on that kind or did you end up buying the Dove Ultimate? Those were $4.47 (or something like that). Did they count as part of the deal?

I purchased 4 of the regular dove deoderants that were 2/$5 using coupons from the inserts ($1.50 off 2). One set expire today so use them today if you intend to use these. The other one was from today's paper.

I also purchased a Dove shampoo and conditioner using a $1 and $1.50 off coupon from inserts, respectively. These ones expire today 6/7 too. I found a 33% bonus shampoo and conditioner. It was in a yellow bottle and I believe it says "Energize" on it.

I only need $2 more to finish the Dove deal. I came back home to check on whether the deoderant coupons worked or not. I plan on getting one more deoderant to finish the deal.

Maggie

CVS would not do the Pampers deal for me even with the printout. I took the diapers for now. I hope to call corporate tomorrow and get my ECBs. Otherwise I'll probably just return them, although then I'll be out the three $1 coupons I used. :mad:

Hi! This is my first time posting on the CVS thread, as I'm new to CVS deals. I went this morning for the Pampers deal, but forgot to take the printout with me, and it didn't ring up automatically. Should I call the store and see if they'll credit it if I come back in?

I did get in on the Charmin $2 ECB and Kleenex B1G1 Free. Plan on going back later in the week (when I don't have the kids with me :rolleyes1) for other deals.

Welcome! :yay:

CVS would not do the Pampers deal for me even with the printout. I took the diapers for now. I hope to call corporate tomorrow and get my ECBs. Otherwise I'll probably just return them, although then I'll be out the three $1 coupons I used. :mad:

You can either trying calling or take back your receipt and the printout from the website. You might not be 'out' the coupons as they should refund you (or put it on a giftcard) the entire price of the pampers, not just the amt. after coupon.

I held off on this deal as I figured it would be too hard to convince the locals to do it for me. I did see one lady at our store with the printout and the manager refused to give her the ecbs - told her to call. The manager even called for her and said 'no deal'.

I am hoping maybe later in the week this deal will be better worked out!

LanaJae,
I went to CVS today to do the Dove deoderant deal and I noticed that the printable coupons were not for the ones that were on sale 2/$5. Were you able to use them on that kind or did you end up buying the Dove Ultimate? Those were $4.47 (or something like that). Did they count as part of the deal?. Maggie

I wondered about this also. Originally I had printed out 4 of the Dove ultimate coupons for $2 off each but when I got to CVS the Dove ultimates are not for the sale just the regular deoderants.

Got the Fusion razor also for FREE for DH. 7.99-$4 off coupon in today's paper and get $4 ECB.

Also got the Dawn deal. Two Dawn for $2. Used $0.50 and $0.25 cent coupon and got $1 ECB so total spent between two items after ECB was $0.25.

If anyone has a good Dove deal worked out please let me know!

I just got back and I used the Dove deoderant $2 coupons on the regular dove deoderant no problem! It will prob depend on if your cashier reads them carefully or not, but it didn't beep :)

LanaJae,
I went to CVS today to do the Dove deoderant deal and I noticed that the printable coupons were not for the ones that were on sale 2/$5. Were you able to use them on that kind or did you end up buying the Dove Ultimate? Those were $4.47 (or something like that). Did they count as part of the deal?

Hi! I mostly lurk here, but wanted to say that I used two of the $2 IP's for the regular 2/$5 Dove deodorant. They went thru fine with no beeping and that deodorant did count towards the deal! :cool1: Hope this helps!

Hi! I mostly lurk here, but wanted to say that I used two of the $2 IP's for the regular 2/$5 Dove deodorant. They went thru fine with no beeping and that deodorant did count towards the deal! :cool1: Hope this helps!

Awesome news! I am definitely going to give this a try!

Welcome! :yay:

You can either trying calling or take back your receipt and the printout from the website. You might not be 'out' the coupons as they should refund you (or put it on a giftcard) the entire price of the pampers, not just the amt. after coupon.

I held off on this deal as I figured it would be too hard to convince the locals to do it for me. I did see one lady at our store with the printout and the manager refused to give her the ecbs - told her to call. The manager even called for her and said 'no deal'.

I am hoping maybe later in the week this deal will be better worked out!

I tried to do the Pampers deal at the FH store and the ECBs didn't print. I didn't have the printout from the website with me so I figured I would just call corporate. We can always use diapers but really prefer Huggies - they just fit DS better. If this deal isn't working I am going to return these.

LanaJae,

I purchased 4 of the regular dove deoderants that were 2/$5 using coupons from the inserts ($1.50 off 2). One set expire today so use them today if you intend to use these. The other one was from today's paper.

I also purchased a Dove shampoo and conditioner using a $1 and $1.50 off coupon from inserts, respectively. These ones expire today 6/7 too. I found a 33% bonus shampoo and conditioner. It was in a yellow bottle and I believe it says "Energize" on it.

I only need $2 more to finish the Dove deal. I came back home to check on whether the deoderant coupons worked or not. I plan on getting one more deoderant to finish the deal.

Maggie

Sorry I didn't see this until now, I used them on the 2/$5 type (they scanned), I don't have a coupon any more, but check the wording in the center of the coupon, I remember looking at it and it fit - said something about any and then went on to list the clinical too or something.

EDIT: I just read that the coupons were coded for any and visibly smooth was the targeted product.

I made two CVS trips today.

First trip:

8 Dove deodorants 2/5
-$8 IP q's and 1.50/2 and two $1.25/1 q's
1 Fusion Razor 7.99
-4 Q
1 Pampers 8.99
-1.50Q

I also used a 5/35 CVS Q
I used $14 ECB and got $14 ECB back and spent 1.67 OOP

The dove deodorants did not beep with the printables but did beep on the $1.25 Q's but the cashier pushed them through. The Pampers ECB did not print this morning, it wasn't in the ad, and I didn't bring the print out with me. But with the other coupons I had I only ended up paying $1.67 anyway so for diapers that is still a great deal.

I went back tonight after reading on AFC that if CVS calls customer service there is a message on there to print the ECB's for the Pampers. I bought three more along with the Dawn that I forgot this morning. The manager and cashier thought something was really fishy since there was no limit or barcode on the print out. The manager was really nice and called for me. It took awhile but he came back and said he could give me $5 for all 3 packs! So I ended up paying less than $10 for 4 packs of diapers today!!! Bring the printout and have them call customer service - it should work. Hopefully it will be updated in their system soon. Also, the sale price is supposed to be limit 3 but I ended up buying 4 packs and they all rang up at $8.99.

I made two CVS trips today.

First trip:

8 Dove deodorants 2/5
-$8 IP q's and 1.50/2 and two $1.25/1 q's
1 Fusion Razor 7.99
-4 Q
1 Pampers 8.99
-1.50Q

I also used a 5/35 CVS Q
I used $14 ECB and got $14 ECB back and spent 1.67 OOP

The dove deodorants did not beep with the printables but did beep on the $1.25 Q's but the cashier pushed them through. The Pampers ECB did not print this morning, it wasn't in the ad, and I didn't bring the print out with me. But with the other coupons I had I only ended up paying $1.67 anyway so for diapers that is still a great deal.

I went back tonight after reading on AFC that if CVS calls customer service there is a message on there to print the ECB's for the Pampers. I bought three more along with the Dawn that I forgot this morning. The manager and cashier thought something was really fishy since there was no limit or barcode on the print out. The manager was really nice and called for me. It took awhile but he came back and said he could give me $5 for all 3 packs! So I ended up paying less than $10 for 4 packs of diapers today!!! Bring the printout and have them call customer service - it should work. Hopefully it will be updated in their system soon. Also, the sale price is supposed to be limit 3 but I ended up buying 4 packs and they all rang up at $8.99.

That is great about there being a message about the Pamper's deal. I imagine it took someone being really persistent at checkout to get customer service to look at the site.

Ugh, my husbands computer is down...no printing coupons for me until its up n running again!!!

hoping i get some good coupons from the scanner..

Ugh, my husbands computer is down...no printing coupons for me until its up n running again!!!

hoping i get some good coupons from the scanner..

Speaking of good scanner coupons.....
Last month or so I was getting really good coupons. $5 off Lumene, $5/15,
$4/20 etc etc... Then my card stopped working so they transferred my ECB to a new card. Now the only scanner coupons I get are $1 off 6pk water or $1 off 2 packs of nuts. What's up with that?

I was wondering what is up with the scanner coupons myself...I always got 5/25 coupons and now all I ever get is the nut coupons. You would think they would give out more $ off coupons to get people in the store to spend $. Though my DH says it's because they've finally caught up with me. He can't understand how I get all my stuff for practically nothing.:)

Speaking of good scanner coupons.....
Last month or so I was getting really good coupons. $5 off Lumene, $5/15,
$4/20 etc etc... Then my card stopped working so they transferred my ECB to a new card. Now the only scanner coupons I get are $1 off 6pk water or $1 off 2 packs of nuts. What's up with that?

GE nuts, CVS paper towels, and Simply Divine cookies are all I have been getting from the scanner for a long time. I have had my card for many years.

So, had to take the kids to the doctors today and ended up with a prescription - so went to CVS in FH. I had the printout with me and was able to get three packs, and the 5 ecb's for each pack - they even printed them as 3, 5 ecb's instead of one big 15 ecb.

just goi bak and did two transactions, on my second one I got a $10.00 off a $30.00 purchase :yay:but it is only good for 3 days... so I guess I will work on what to buy tonight and again tomorrow, I can't pass that up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter