Cvs & rite aid 4/3-4/9 week COME SEE

According to the email I got this morning we've got $16.50 in Extra Bucks coming so I'm trying to figure out the best way to go shopping. I never do as well as most people (and I might have two of the Aussie/Herbal coupons, but I don't have six, alas. That's a fantastic scenario and I wish I had more of those!

I'm confused ...

I just got a $4 off of $20 coupon in my email ... AND I have $5.50 in ECBs ... can I use these in the same transaction? With coupons? Do I just give them the $4 off coupon first, before the coupons take the total below $20? Thanks for any help :goodvibes

Does anyone know if there's a limit on the Pantene? Like how sometimes you can only buy enough to get the ECB once? I can't buy 4 and get $4 in ECB; right?

I'm confused ...

I just got a $4 off of $20 coupon in my email ... AND I have $5.50 in ECBs ... can I use these in the same transaction? With coupons? Do I just give them the $4 off coupon first, before the coupons take the total below $20? Thanks for any help :goodvibes

That is how I do it. If I have a $4 off $20 coupon, I put that on top of the pile. Then my regular coupons, then the ECB's. That way if I can't use all the ECB's (and that has happened) they will just hand them back to me.

Nevermind, I realized I wasn't taking tax into account, and I also saw elsewhere that there's going to be a Puff's coupon on 4/3 so I might do that - still fiddling.

There are Poligrip coupons in the 3/27 red plum for free poligrip! It's the same size that is $1.99 at Rite Aid with $1.50 vv and $1.99 scr. Makes them a $3.49mm! Also at Rite Aid, the Scunci elastics are producing a monthly $2 up, so buy one at $1.99 and get a $1.99up AND a $2up! $2mm!

Happy shopping everybody! I for one, am really excited about the sinus/allergy deals...
I wish we had CVS here too.

new to this- if you buy a set amount of product to get an ECB- can you use coupon on initial purchase- bringing price of items down,and still recieve the ECB for the items?
( i.e.- The herbal essence idea above) get $10 if you spend $30- use coupons so you actually spend only 13.00....they allow this?
:woohoo: Yes!
That's the beauty of it!! Sometimes they even "pay" you to take products off their shelves!

Maggie
:rotfl2::lmao::lmao: Love when that happens:love:

Thanks Flaky (and Maggie!). Now if only you could figure out how to create more time I would be extremely greatful :lmao: Only have about 1 hour this week to do deals (while DS is at Sunday school) so I will have to be hyper orgainized and really book it!
I know how your feel. Like when my DH says I will take you there and wait in the car:rolleyes1 I feels so rushed:scared1: just have your list ready and go to town:lovestruc

thanx, i will try and use...seems i never get these anymore..was this emailed? just so i know what to say when it beeps..
Yes, it was emailed.popcorn:: Nice to see you:3dglasses

According to the email I got this morning we've got $16.50 in Extra Bucks coming so I'm trying to figure out the best way to go shopping. I never do as well as most people (and I might have two of the Aussie/Herbal coupons, but I don't have six, alas. That's a fantastic scenario and I wish I had more of those!

Sounds like a great shopping trip for you angierae. Looks like you will be able to roll your bucks:thumbsup2

By the way. I did mention the mentos coupon but I noticed they expire on the 31st. I can use them a week or so after but just to let you know in case you cant:teacher:

Get $3 ECB wyb Right guard total defense body wash 13.5 oz $3.88 Limit 1
Right Guard Body Wash or Deodorant FREE up to $4.49 wyb Right Guard Product RP 3/13/2011
$1 off 1 Right guard total defense body wash yellow peelie attached to the product

2 x Free + $0.12 MM after coupons/ecb:cloud9:

By the way. I did mention the I noticed they expire on the 31st. I can use them a week or so after but just to let you know in case you cant:teacher:

Actually, when I got home I realized I only have one but it doesn't expire until 4/30. But I may have to readjust my trip or just accept paying a bit more. I was SURE I had two :confused3

I think I am going to have to try one or two of these deals, with the coupons that are coming out Sunday. I am going to stop in CVS sometime tomorrow and sign up for the Extracare card.

Can DH and I each get one, or just one per household?

Thanks! you guys are inspiring.

Thanks! Especially for the coupon. And also for the post about Rite aid scrunchi MM. Although I got a ton on Black Friday at Walgreens. i'm thinking I need to do it. 3 girls with long hair. We go through a lot of pony tail holders!

Actually, when I got home I realized I only have one but it doesn't expire until 4/30. But I may have to readjust my trip or just accept paying a bit more. I was SURE I had two :confused3
:banana: wow GREAT THEN/ maybe i have some of those:banana::banana::banana: These are going in the easter baskets.

I think I am going to have to try one or two of these deals, with the coupons that are coming out Sunday. I am going to stop in CVS sometime tomorrow and sign up for the Extracare card.

Can DH and I each get one, or just one per household?

Thanks! you guys are inspiring.
Well:rolleyes1 the "rule" is one per household:teacher:

Thanks! Especially for the coupon. And also for the post about Rite aid scrunchi MM. Although I got a ton on Black Friday at Walgreens. i'm thinking I need to do it. 3 girls with long hair. We go through a lot of pony tail holders!
You can never have enough scrunchis:wizard:princess: Nice to see you fofinia:3dglasses

Well:rolleyes1 the "rule" is one per household:teacher:

When I asked at one of our CVS stores, the manager said spouses can both have cards. We've each had our own card for years now. Not sure if that is the official CVS policy however.

When I asked at one of our CVS stores, the manager said spouses can both have cards. We've each had our own card for years now. Not sure if that is the official CVS policy however.
Thanks Shipoo, Honestly me and my DH both have one:rolleyes1

Just back from CVS...

Got:

Contact Solution 8.99 - 1.00 coupon
Crest Pro-Health Rinse 3.49 - 1.00 coupon
Crest Floss 3.49 - 1.00 coupon
Gum Flossers 2.00 (-.75 coupon)
Gum Flossers 2.00 (-.75 c coupon)
NYC Nail Polish x2 .99c each (-1.50 off 2 coupon)
Puffs Tissues x6 .87c each (-1.00 off 6 coupon)

Used the 4/20 coupon (thanx) it beeped but she pushed it thru..

Yes, made a Rookie mistake should have stopped at just over 20.00 and then did another transaction...thats what happens when i stop cvsing for a while - still good deal

Used 6.99ecb -- 5.00ecb paid about $5oop got back..18.00ecbs

So broke out even!

Happy Shopping..

FYI ~ HTH ~

At two of my CVSs, Clairol Haircolor is on clearance for $2.50 - $3.50.

Not outdated but the company changed their boxes so many have been marked down.

There are $2 and $3 coupons out there (sorry don't remember where i found them) making them close to free!

:thumbsup2

Thanks to everyone who keeps these thread alive! I'm heading off to CVS to get some contact solution and the paper.

Yeah for deals!

NHWX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter