CVS ECB Sales/Deals for 5/25/08 - 5/31/08

I can't believe i have not shopped at CVS this week - nothing looks good - i'll wait till Sunday! I did however go into CVS to use the free 10 prints coupons that came w/the 3/15 coupon from the newsday paper! I have about 6 of the coupons to use up so i keep going to different CVS's to get my free 10 photos - which is great since i have alot to develop from Memorial Day Weekend.

lisa

I've gotten at least $250 in GCs from prescriptions. Just this week DS was put on an antibiotic and one day later he broke out in a rash. Now we have another antibiotic and a cream for the rash= $75 in GCs. While I hate that he is sick (although he isn't in pain or miserable) I make the most of it with the GCs. I'm waiting until 6/1 to start using these. This week is not really good CVS week for me.

Where are you finding the coupons for new prescriptions? The only ones that I've been able to find are for transfers only.

I can't believe i have not shopped at CVS this week - nothing looks good - i'll wait till Sunday! I did however go into CVS to use the free 10 prints coupons that came w/the 3/15 coupon from the newsday paper! I have about 6 of the coupons to use up so i keep going to different CVS's to get my free 10 photos - which is great since i have alot to develop from Memorial Day Weekend.

lisa
If you have Revlon coupons, you could always go get free nailpolish.:wizard:

Where are you finding the coupons for new prescriptions? The only ones that I've been able to find are for transfers only.

I'd like to know this too. I have a script sitting here on my kitchen counter since I haven't seen a new script coupon.... for any store!

This is so strange. No one is posting about their "great buys". :rotfl2: Even my no Dis friends are complaining about the CVS ads the past few weeks. Do you think CVS will realize the error of their ways when sales for the month plummet?:rolleyes1

the only reason I went yesterday was to pick up a prescription for my ds he has an ear infection. While I was there I did get the Pepsi deal and used a 5 off 15.

All I bought this week was the nailpolish & a few things we needed. The deals really haven't been that great!:worried:

If anyone is interested in desserts, I did buy the Warm Delights since they are a monthly (and they never went on sale this month). I They were $1.99 each and I had $1 off 2 coupon and then got the $1 ECB for buying two. So they were $1 each which is a good price. Plus, if you run out of M&Ms or Easter candy, they are a nice chocolatey snack!popcorn::

the only reason I went yesterday was to pick up a prescription for my ds he has an ear infection. While I was there I did get the Pepsi deal and used a 5 off 15.

Do the Pepsi's show up on the bottome of your receipt? I did this deal once and can't find a receipt showing which card I did them on. Today a friend gave me a coupon to buy 4 and get 1 free. What a deal...2 free. But the coupon expires tomorrw as does the sale.

My turn for an ECB question...

I got brave tonight and asked for a raincheck for the two items I wanted that they were out of. The cashier started to write the first one and called for help on the second one. Out came the "shift manager" and explained to the cashier and I that you can not write rainchecks for ECB products. She told me just to come in next week, buy the product and than go online and enter the transaction number off my receipt. She said that would generate the ECBs to be emailed to me. I told her I appreciated the info but didn't understand how CVS would know my intent was to purchase the items during the sale and not just that I never got there during the sale since it would be expired by the time I went online. She replied "they just do it". I must have looked really baffled as she than said "let's comprise" and turns to the cashier and asks her to give me a $5 voucher. I am thinking this is fine, I will take $5 off my next order plus my other coupons. She rings in something, puts the key in the register and hands me $5 cash:cool1: :banana: (If they had the items, I would have spent $14 and received $7 ECB)

I am certainly not complaining but wondering what is the normal raincheck policy.

TIA

My turn for an ECB question...

I got brave tonight and asked for a raincheck for the two items I wanted that they were out of. The cashier started to write the first one and called for help on the second one. Out came the "shift manager" and explained to the cashier and I that you can not write rainchecks for ECB products. She told me just to come in next week, buy the product and than go online and enter the transaction number off my receipt. She said that would generate the ECBs to be emailed to me. I told her I appreciated the info but didn't understand how CVS would know my intent was to purchase the items during the sale and not just that I never got there during the sale since it would be expired by the time I went online. She replied "they just do it". I must have looked really baffled as she than said "let's comprise" and turns to the cashier and asks her to give me a $5 voucher. I am thinking this is fine, I will take $5 off my next order plus my other coupons. She rings in something, puts the key in the register and hands me $5 cash:cool1: :banana: (If they had the items, I would have spent $14 and received $7 ECB)

I am certainly not complaining but wondering what is the normal raincheck policy.

TIA

My stores always writes it for the item and then for price writes "Free after ECB" or whatever the price is after ECB.

Kimya

My stores always writes it for the item and then for price writes "Free after ECB" or whatever the price is after ECB.

Kimya

So how does that work when you redeem them? If it says free after ECB, do you ever actually get the ECBs or do they just ring it up and take off the ECBs since they will no longer print?

So how does that work when you redeem them? If it says free after ECB, do you ever actually get the ECBs or do they just ring it up and take off the ECBs since they will no longer print?

They change the price to $0.00 when they ring it in the transaction. So it costs me $0 and I don't get any actual ECBs back.

Kimya

I've gotten at least $250 in GCs from prescriptions. Just this week DS was put on an antibiotic and one day later he broke out in a rash. Now we have another antibiotic and a cream for the rash= $75 in GCs. While I hate that he is sick (although he isn't in pain or miserable) I make the most of it with the GCs. I'm waiting until 6/1 to start using these. This week is not really good CVS week for me.

ANyone have the coupon for getting the $$ with a NEW prescription? I miss that one!!

ANyone have the coupon for getting the $$ with a NEW prescription? I miss that one!!

I got two different ones from the iheartcvs website's printable coupon section. The older one works very well, the new one doesn't scan, but a manager pushed it through last two times.

Does anyone know which brands are considered "CVS brands"? I got a $2.50 off a $10 CVS brand purchase. I know the CVS generics like q-tips etc. but I think some of the other regular brands are also CVS exclusive. Any help would be appreciated.

Help - just realized i have about 40ecb's on 1 card and another 20 on another card to use by next Sunday! I did not go to cvs this week at all - is there anything good to roll ecb's into? is the Revlon nailpolish deal still going on? what exactly is it? anything else good

thanx

lisa

i have already done ALL the May monthlies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter