• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 9/14-9/20

Hi,

I always get ecb printed out on my receipts. And sometimes they get lost. How do you get them on a card?

Thank you

The ECB's print on the bottom of your receipt. When we say on a card we are referring to which card we used to get ECB's . When you have more than 1 card, ECB's can only be used with the card that generated the ECB.

Hope that makes sense.

is there any coupons for the 20ct excedrin?[/QUOTE]

There are 2.00 Excedrin PM coupons that work on the 20 ct Excedrin...I used 5 last week not knowing there were ECB this week :headache:

Just got back from CVS (we are in the test area) neither of the 2 stores I went to had the St. Ives Elements. One manager told me they have it on order.

A little OT but does anyone know if the Ambi $1.99 soap is located in the same place as the other Ambi products? I couldn't find any today and there was no empty spots on the shelf.

Thanks.

Ambi soap in all 3 of my stores was in the same general area as other Ambi products, either on the same shelf or just one shelf up/down from the other products.

I only have about $20 on one card and $12 on another. I usually end up blowing them on things like diapers and pullups when those are on sale so I never have to worry about rolling them. I need the diapers anyways, so even though I am losing ECB's I am still saving a lot of money!

I don't see a lot of deals for me this week. Most of the items marked as having coupons in the Sunday paper were not in my coupons this week. Oh well, I need a down week! It has been crazy lately :goodvibes

Ambi soap in all 3 of my stores was in the same general area as other Ambi products, either on the same shelf or just one shelf up/down from the other products.

What is Ambi soap? I didn't see in in their ad, unless I missed it?

Some things i'm going to buy this week is

excedrin
aleve
purex
cascade

i have the 2/10 to use 1.00 off two purex and some cascade coupons

Somewhere I saw South Beach cereal bars 2 boxes for $5. I can't remember where or if it was even this week. Has anyone else seen that?

Thanks.

Hi,

I always get ecb printed out on my receipts. And sometimes they get lost. How do you get them on a card?

Thank you
I keep the ecb from the receipts and my cvs card together in an envelope. i usually keep it either in my purse or in the car, so i always have it! and i don't lose the ecbs that way!

I finally found the monitor last night from last weeks deals. they were on the shelf and were not marked at all. they had a tag for 79.99 so i scanned it and it was the 14.99 one, so i used the free coupon and got the $5 ecbs:thumbsup2

See I told you I was OT. I think the Ambi soap was a monthly deal! It's hard to tell anymore since the manager of our CVS says that "CVS is trying something new and only giving half the stores the monthly circulars". Our store did not get any. Now how can that be a good thing?

I think I am going to do the Ragu/Skippy/Lipton deal. We go through teabags and peanut butter pretty quickly here. I might also try the Covergirl deal. If you buy 2 of the wetslicks at $3.99 and one eye shadow at $2.99, then use a BOGOF lip product and $1 off covergirl plus a $2/$10, it comes out to only $1 after ECB. I'll probably the Aleve deal too. Not much else I think.

Maggie

I have a question regarding the covergirl coupons and using a 2/10 with it. Here's what I want to do...
3.99 Amazemint
3.99 Amazemint
2.99 eyeshadow
=10.97 before c/o's.
Use CG BOGO lip coupon
Use 2 $1 off CG coupons
Use 2/10 CVS printable.

Here's the question. When they say Buy $10 get $3ECB's is it the cost of products BEFORE coupons or after coupons that you'll get the ECB's?

*Sorry if this type of thing has been asked before but I'm only 2 weeks into CVS'ing and want to have my "ducks in a row" before I try this deal.* Thanks!

BEFORE COUPONS

I have a question regarding the covergirl coupons and using a 2/10 with it. Here's what I want to do...
3.99 Amazemint
3.99 Amazemint
2.99 eyeshadow
=10.97 before c/o's.
Use CG BOGO lip coupon
Use 2 $1 off CG coupons
Use 2/10 CVS printable.

Here's the question. When they say Buy $10 get $3ECB's is it the cost of products BEFORE coupons or after coupons that you'll get the ECB's?

*Sorry if this type of thing has been asked before but I'm only 2 weeks into CVS'ing and want to have my "ducks in a row" before I try this deal.* Thanks!

See I told you I was OT. I think the Ambi soap was a monthly deal! It's hard to tell anymore since the manager of our CVS says that "CVS is trying something new and only giving half the stores the monthly circulars". Our store did not get any. Now how can that be a good thing?

It' not a good thing, pretty stupid in my opionion :sad2:

I know I posted about writing our District Manager here and to corporate to complain about this stupid test thing and also some issues I had with an employee.....and I received an email back from the District Manager and he said the test would be over at the end of the month ( here at least) and unfortunately it had not worked well at all. Well DUH :rolleyes: Not letting the customers have free sales fliers and not marking the sale merchandise , genius idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter