CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 2/24/08-3/01/08

Ok, I just recently discovered these little tips about the CVS extra bucks, and even though I had to go to two different stores since the first one was sold out of everything, I ended up getting the Embrace razor (the last one!)for $1.99 thanks to the Sunday paper coupon and $30 worth of toilet paper to get the $15 ECB. YAY ME!

Of course, my children asked me if I was planning on TP'ing the entire neighborhood :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Thanks for helping me save some $$$$$$!

Meredith

there is also a mxc coupon that I got in redplum today if you dont get it in the mail maybe it will be in your sunday paper!

I got one in last Sunday's paper and used it, hope I get another this week :)

there is also a mxc coupon that I got in redplum today if you dont get it in the mail maybe it will be in your sunday paper!

If I remember correctly you are from MA too, right? I got my redplum circular in my mail yesterday but there wasn't a mfc for the Embrace razor :(. Also my DH works for the Boston Herald and brought me home the fliers earlier this week and didn't see any there either. Maybe I'm just missing it :confused3
What part of MA are you from? DH says not all parts of MA have the same fliers, different printing sources for different areas.

Slightly OT

Is anyone else having trouble getting into HCW? I keep getting a screen that says I have to download the Zend Optimizer :confused3 I was able to access the boards just a few hours ago. Anyone else having this problem?

Slightly OT

Is anyone else having trouble getting into HCW? I keep getting a screen that says I have to download the Zend Optimizer :confused3 I was able to access the boards just a few hours ago. Anyone else having this problem?

I can't open it either- I am getting the same message. Hopefully they will be back up soon- I need to check those ads for tomorrow's shopping!

I can't seem to get the "hotcouponworld" link to work, does anyone have any info on that one?

I can't get to HCW either, and I was there earlier today.

If I remember correctly you are from MA too, right? I got my redplum circular in my mail yesterday but there wasn't a mfc for the Embrace razor :(.

How do you get the coupons in the mail? Is there a place to sign up for it that you could refer me to? I live on the Cape if that is any consideration. And our paper only gets one packet and usually it is smaller than the same packet that is in the Herald. Very stinky!

I can't get into hotcouponworld either.

I've got 10 of my $1 off Revlon tools and I am ready for tomorrow! I was hoping to read some possible scenarios using these coupons on hotcouponworld, but I guess not.

I still have 3 coupons left for the Fusion Phenom. I am not sure if I should run out to Walgreens tonight to use them up since they are printing $6 Register Rewards for each. But I am too tired tonight, so I will probably try to use them this week and next week at CVS.

Maggie

I can't get into hotcouponworld either.

I've got 10 of my $1 off Revlon tools and I am ready for tomorrow! I was hoping to read some possible scenarios using these coupons on hotcouponworld, but I guess not.

I still have 3 coupons left for the Fusion Phenom. I am not sure if I should run out to Walgreens tonight to use them up since they are printing $6 Register Rewards for each. But I am too tired tonight, so I will probably try to use them this week and next week at CVS.

Maggie

I took a quick look at the Revlon tools and I can't find anything less than $1.99 (pack of emery boards.) I was hoping that there would be something that would make this deal a money maker as well.

I ordered a bunch of the Fusion q's. I actually did the Walgreens twice today so now I have $12 in RR to use. I don't really shop there much but I'm hoping I can roll these with the upcoming Dove deal. The $4 Fusion coupon has been reported as actually working on the Venus Embrace as well ;)

How do you get the coupons in the mail? Is there a place to sign up for it that you could refer me to? I live on the Cape if that is any consideration. And our paper only gets one packet and usually it is smaller than the same packet that is in the Herald. Very stinky!

Honestly I don't know how long ago it started, I just noticed that the redplum flier about umm a month ago. It comes packaged with the weekly fliers for Shaws/Stop & Shop & RocheBros on Thursdays. HTH

Something I have come to realize is that the Globe usually has better coupons then the Herald does. DH is a Herald Delivery Driver and Dad is a Globe Delivery Driver between the both of them I get tons of coupons on Monday mornings when they collect returns :) Awhile ago I thought about selling my time ;) clipping coupons on Ebay. But don't know if it's worth it now that I've been CVSing I actually am using them LOL.

If I remember correctly you are from MA too, right? I got my redplum circular in my mail yesterday but there wasn't a mfc for the Embrace razor :(. Also my DH works for the Boston Herald and brought me home the fliers earlier this week and didn't see any there either. Maybe I'm just missing it :confused3
What part of MA are you from? DH says not all parts of MA have the same fliers, different printing sources for different areas.
we are close to Providence.

I just read on another site that the get $5 ECB wyb $10 of Tresemme is working now, even though it's not supposed to start until 3-2-08. The $1.99 trial hairspray is supposedly counting towards the deal and people are using the $2 CVS printable coupon for it without a hitch. So, if you're out shopping tomorrow, try it - you'd still get the hair spray free with the coupon.

There's also a $5 CRT Tresemme coupon wyb $15, so if the deal works, that'd be $15 worth of product for $3 after ECB/printable, and another $5 towards earning $5 more in ECBs (because the limit on the ad for 3-2-08 is 5). Could add 3 more trial hair sprays (free after coupon) if you did 3 separate transactions later.

Another deal is Preparation H Wipes. The 10 count portable is $3.99 and there is a $3 coupon (print as many as you want) at preparationh.com. This is part of the February deals and give $2 ECB (limit of 5), for a profit of $1 on each. This could be done in one transaction as:

5 Prep H Wipes $19.95
cheap filler (Irish Spring 3-pack or Softsoap $1.79?)
- $4/20
- $15 coupons
(less than $3 oop)

Earn $10 ECBs on Preparation H (and $1 ECB for Irish Spring/Softsoap?)

If you received your Colgate travel kit from sending in receipts, there's a 75 cent Softsoap coupon and a 50 cent Irish Spring 3-pack coupon inside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter