CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 1/27/08-2/2/08

neatokimmo: Thanks for the info!

Does anyone know if they carry the different kinds of Hellmann's...like reg, light, reduced fat?? I keep forgetting to check when I am there.

Mine has light, but their stock is so limited, if I don't do something like this or cereal first thing Sunday morning, I am out of luck for the entire week.

Mine has light, but their stock is so limited, if I don't do something like this or cereal first thing Sunday morning, I am out of luck for the entire week.

Thanks!! Guess I will be in first thing Sunday morning also as I buy the light mayo.

I can't find clarification anywhere so girls help me out

The Phantom deal is going on again this week. It says again limit 1...I have already gotten 4 (2 of each with 2 cards) and I'm wondering if I can do it again. DBF shaves his head at least once a day, and this is the razor he uses...the power, with 2 cartridges is a heck of a deal for 3.00!!

Is it 1 time ever, or 1 time each week?

Brandy

The Phantom deal is going on again this week. It says again limit 1...I have already gotten 4 (2 of each with 2 cards) and I'm wondering if I can do it again. DBF shaves his head at least once a day, and this is the razor he uses...the power, with 2 cartridges is a heck of a deal for 3.00!!

Brandy

I don't know. But I hope to find out too!

But I must ask, your DBF shaves his head at least once a day? Does that mean that there are days he shaves his head more than once??? I should tell DH, who is pretty much bald on top, that he is lucky he doesn't have to do that!

Maggie

Hoping my CVS has more of the specials in stock this week - they were out of most everything this past week - no SoyJoys, no Mennen 24/7 and very few of the other deals.

Looking forward to the Lipton Tea and the Huggies deals!

How many times can you do the Helmans deal? also, I thinks is a strange question but...how do you get another card? Can it be done in the store or do I have to send/wait for it.
also, I saw someone on one of the threads said they could only do one transaction a day? Did I not understand it correctly? Can I do one transaction and go back in the store right away or should I do to another store?

You can do more than one transaction per day. However, if you go through and do many transactions, all with some $/$$ printable coupons, some stores get cranky and will limit the printables to one per day (of one type, like only one $4/$20 per day or one $3/$15 per day).

Most people find that if they "fly under the radar" and don't draw too much attention to themselves (like pulling out 10 cards at once!), they have less trouble.

Maggie

How many times can you do the Helmans deal? also, I thinks is a strange question but...how do you get another card? Can it be done in the store or do I have to send/wait for it.
also, I saw someone on one of the threads said they could only do one transaction a day? Did I not understand it correctly? Can I do one transaction and go back in the store right away or should I do to another store?

Limit 1 per card.

You can sign up for a 2nd card in the store. I usually recommend putting the 2nd card in someone else's name or using your 1st name with maiden name, anything to distinguish the 2 cards differently so when the ECB's print out you can quickly realize you are using the WRONG ECB's with the wrong card :headache: I also try to keep the gender the same so IF you have to call customer service you don't have to explain why Bill Smith sounds like Jill Smith :laughing: It is always w/o fail that when you have a problem it is on the card NOT in your name :rolleyes:

As far as how many transaction you can do at once....YMMV. Some stores will try to tell you that you can't have multiple cards. You can't use more than 1 printable $/$, whatever. Others don't care. So it is up to the store and what you are comfortable with.

Brandy

OK, I have to admit to a blonde moment (yes I am blonde :teacher: )

I read this and kept thinking "what is this phantom deal you keep talking about. Just TELL me what the deal is :rolleyes1

DOH! :idea:

I read this and kept thinking "what is this phantom deal you keep talking about. Just TELL me what the deal is :rolleyes1

I had a blonde moment several years ago when, on a mailing list, someone posted "GMTA" and I asked what that meant. Someone else posted "Great Minds Think Alike" and I said "Great, so neither one of us knows what it means!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Kimya

I don't know. But I hope to find out too!

But I must ask, your DBF shaves his head at least once a day? Does that mean that there are days he shaves his head more than once??? I should tell DH, who is pretty much bald on top, that he is lucky he doesn't have to do that!

Maggie

lol yup, there are days when he shaves it twice......I love it when his head is fresh shaven, and his face, other than his goatee....therefore, if he leaves at 2am for a run and ends up without a layover when he gets home that night he will shave again for me :) I am constantly running my hand over his head

He also has a clown look if he grew his hair out its missing on top:confused3 so he just doesnt grow it out more than 2 days if he is on a layover.

He has a total steve austin (the wrestler) look going on, people tell him all the time he looks like him. Which he does, he's 6'1 250lbs, bald with a goatee and huge blue eyes...

Brandy

it's a gillette razor.

The power one- is 9.99 less a 6.00 ecb the manual is 8.99 minus a 6.00 ecb. the manual, only comes with the 1 cartridge, the power has 2. A pack of 4 cartridges is over $11.00 for these mega blade razors (some have 5 blades now!)...

It works out to being 1.50 per cartridge, which is so much more cheaper than I can find anywhere, even with good coupons like the 4.00 off ones that Schick had...

he goes thru a new cartridge every other day, so it adds up

Brandy

aaaahhhh...........I want to start CVS ing for the deals I keep seeing here...........and I went looking for my extra care card. and I can't find it!!!!
I know there might be some ecb's on it to print out............but it is no where to be found!!
guess i have to get a new one and start over

aaaahhhh...........I want to start CVS ing for the deals I keep seeing here...........and I went looking for my extra care card. and I can't find it!!!!
I know there might be some ecb's on it to print out............but it is no where to be found!!
guess i have to get a new one and start over

You can just have them pull it up by your phone number when you check out :)

there seems to be a printable coupon for stayfree at stayfree.com but i can't print it - does it work for you?

also Arm & Hammer.com has a printable $1.00 coupon which i printed

lisa

You can just have them pull it up by your phone number when you check out :)

I didn't give my phone number when I got the card..........the day I got it the girl gave me a card, activated it, and said, "just fill out the info and bring it next time you come in or send it in". but i never did, I have been using the card sporadically for a couple years, it always works and prints out extra bucks too.
now I am kicking myself for not sending in the info!

Thanks so much! I got a cat liter coupon I needed too. Somehow I got two copies (not that I am complaining) I wish it had printed 20 hehe

there seems to be a printable coupon for stayfree at stayfree.com but i can't print it - does it work for you?

also Arm & Hammer.com has a printable $1.00 coupon which i printed

lisa

I have a question..........if a sale item says limit 1 does that mean you can buy 1 and then go back another day and buy 1, or can you only buy 1 for the entire sale period?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter