CVS Coupon & Disney Gift Cards

stitch'sgirl

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,
I received an email coupon from CVS for 20% everything. I know they sell Disney gift cards there. Has anyone tried to use that coupon for 20% off gift cards? I know I can get the 5% at Target, so maybe this is being a little too greedy!!:scratchin

CVS Coupons do not apply to gift cards.

EXCLUDES SALE & PROMOTIONAL ITEMS, CLEARANCE ITEMS, PRESCRIPTIONS, ALCOHOL, GIFT CARDS, LOTTERY MONEY ORDERS, POSTAGE STAMPS, PRE-PAID CARDS & TOBACCO PRODUCTS. NO CASH BACK. TAX CHARGED ON PRE-COUPON PRICE WHERE REQUIRED. EXTRACARE CARD MUST BE PRESENTED TO GET THESE SAVINGS. SAVINGS APPLIED TO TOTAL QUALIFYING PURCHASE AFTER OTHER CVS COUPONS & DISCOUNTS ARE APPLIED. OFFER NOT VALID IN MINUTE CLINIC.

Yep, can't use them on gift cards. I could not even use my CVS Extra Bucks bonus on a gift card.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter