• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cvs 9/26-10/2 weekly deals

I'm ashamed! I never CVS anymore!:guilty:

I read Maggiew's lovely food review report and thought I should show my face again...:sad2:

I can barely keep track of my children and I haven't clipped coupons in months.:teacher: I'm a disaster.:sad1:

Plus, I'm having surgery again next week to fix all the problems I had with having DD in January so smiller will be on duty again to handle my household daily activities. What do people do without sisters? Without sisters that CVS??? I have so much men's deoderant:rotfl:

Anyway, when I dig my coupon binder out of the dusty CVS green tag bag I'll start up again and amaze you all, right?:laughing:

Hey Flaky, glad to see you're still posting the deals. You're fantastic!:wizard:

And the rest of you, read Maggie's food report! She's so cool!:cool2:

(is that OK that I plugged your food report? hope so!:hug:)

Oh wait, I'll be a dork. DH & I went for a trip over Labor day. Here I am at OKW. SO fun!

100_0355.jpg

Okay.... back to the CVS fun.:dance3:

Best wishes on your surgery. Great to see you back on the CVS thread. Ask Smiller to check in with us too, okay? We miss hearing from all the oldtimers who know CVS inside and out. Now we just need to have LanaJae check in! LanaJae, where are you! We miss you! :dance3:

Aww, that's too bad. I think the cashier could've just substituted the one you picked out and manually printed the ECB and not voided it all. Maybe she didn't know how and didn't want to ask the manager. If you go again tonight and they don't have it in stock, be sure to remember to ask for a RC. They NEVER expire. :thumbsup2

She was the shift supervisor, but she acted like she didnt know what to do. We stood there for at least a good 15 minutes while she tried to figure out how to refund us. She was going to give us the other toothbrush (it was 22.99) and print back the ECB but said she couldnt get them to print. Oh well, it happens. Better luck next time, Im not giving up yet.

Hi to everyone! My computer broke and then we went to Arkansas (a land without CVS) and then I spent two weeks trying to fix my computer and then I bought an iMac, so I am hopelessly lost trying to learn something totally new.

I had a wallet full of extra bucks to spend on the day they expired - yikes - that meant I hadn't been to CVS in 4 weeks. The pharmacist even called me at home to see if I was alive LOL

Hi to everyone! My computer broke and then we went to Arkansas (a land without CVS) and then I spent two weeks trying to fix my computer and then I bought an iMac, so I am hopelessly lost trying to learn something totally new.

I had a wallet full of extra bucks to spend on the day they expired - yikes - that meant I hadn't been to CVS in 4 weeks. The pharmacist even called me at home to see if I was alive LOL

:wave: She's surfaced! :teeth:

We were ready to send out the St. Bernards with kegs on their necks to locate you, but I think Flaky lured them all to her place on her birthday.

:drinking: party: :drinking1:

:lmao:

WELCOME BACK (now please come up with some good scenarios because we are struggling here.....)!!

Don't feel bad. It's so hard to keep track of three kids and cut coupons. I stopped altogether for several years after my youngest was born (okay I admit he was a brat:sad2:)

BTW - It's okay to be a dork - especially when you don't look like a dork :thumbsup2

Oh you're so nice. :goodvibes

How fun! Welcome back :)

Oh thank you! ;)

Best wishes on your surgery. Great to see you back on the CVS thread. Ask Smiller to check in with us too, okay? We miss hearing from all the oldtimers who know CVS inside and out. Now we just need to have LanaJae check in! LanaJae, where are you! We miss you! :dance3:

I'm looking forward to feeling better. Smiller is so difficult with the toiletries. She's all organic now and slathers herself with coconut oil. :eek: She's given me her CVS stash so I'm stocked.:thumbsup2

Wow. No CVS in Arkansas? Do they actually buy their deoderant and toothpaste? The horror!:scared1:

Glad you're OK. I think the gals here were worried.:hug:

Maybe I'll CVS soon. I'll have to find my card and it still has those googley eyes on it.:rolleyes1

Okay: here is a picture to show you how out of control my coupons are.
Notice, I did find my googley eyed card. Yay!:banana:

100_0449.jpg

The coupons have to be from as far back as June I think. AHHHHH!

Of course I don't have time to cut up the coupons, but I do have time to take a pic, download it to photobucket, upload it to the DIS all while watching the three kiddies and making dinner.... hmmmm:rolleyes1

Has anybody done the PG products/Ironman deal? Yesterday, I bought a box of tampons which showed on the bottom of the receipt as 2.99 toward the P&G promotion. I went back today and bought 3 Tides and 3 more pkgs of Always which should have satisfied my $25. However, the promo didn't even show up on the bottom of my receipt. The cashier said it was because of my coupons. She eventually just rang up Ironman as $4.99.

And my store didn't have the toothbrushes and still doesn't have the Softscrub form last week. :(

Welcome back!! that's funny about the pharmacist, unless it's cuz you needed to fill your prescriptions...then it's great customer service too!

Has anybody done the PG products/Ironman deal? Yesterday, I bought a box of tampons which showed on the bottom of the receipt as 2.99 toward the P&G promotion. I went back today and bought 3 Tides and 3 more pkgs of Always which should have satisfied my $25. However, the promo didn't even show up on the bottom of my receipt. The cashier said it was because of my coupons. She eventually just rang up Ironman as $4.99.

And my store didn't have the toothbrushes and still doesn't have the Softscrub form last week. :(

I think, but I'm not sure, that what happens with the movie deals is that it shows up on your receipt when you buy it before the movie is released and then you get a coupon for the movie. But after the movie is released, Tuesday usually, then you need to do it all in one transaction. I'm pretty sure that I've read that this is why it happens but I haven't actually had it happen to me.

HTH!:cutie:

Sadly, I got nuttin' for senarios :( I got a bunch of lipstick last week and I've been in search of that toothbrush, but the truck didn't bring any either.

hmillerbarilla, I hope your surgery goes well!

I will try to catch up tomorrow, I missed the silly girl's birthday I see too

:wave: She's surfaced! :teeth:

We were ready to send out the St. Bernards with kegs on their necks to locate you, but I think Flaky lured them all to her place on her birthday.

:drinking: party: :drinking1:

:lmao:

WELCOME BACK (now please come up with some good scenarios because we are struggling here.....)!!

100_0449.jpg

Of course I don't have time to cut up the coupons, but I do have time to take a pic, download it to photobucket, upload it to the DIS all while watching the three kiddies and making dinner....

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!! TIME FOR A PARTY:dance3::dance3:

I don't know, but sometimes with these types of deals you have to buy all the $25 in one transaction. In most cases, the amount accrues. But with deals like this you often have to buy it all at once. Not sure for this specific one, though.

Maggie

100_0449.jpg

Of course I don't have time to cut up the coupons, but I do have time to take a pic, download it to photobucket, upload it to the DIS all while watching the three kiddies and making dinner.... hmmmm:rolleyes1

What are you talking about???? That is what mine looks like always. :rolleyes1 I never clip coupons. I just work up the deals and then right before I leave I cut out the coupons I need.

Maggie

What are you talking about???? That is what mine looks like always. :rolleyes1 I never clip coupons. I just work up the deals and then right before I leave I cut out the coupons I need.

Maggie

Oh I have to cut them up and organize them in my little coupon organizer thing or else I go crazy.:crazy2:

Then if I spot something I forgot I needed or something stupid on clearance I'll have all my coupons ready.

But the coupons pile up so fast! And the only scissors I can find are my DD's safety scissors. :sad2: They are like only 2" long and have a catch so they pop back open.

I did start to tackle my pile tonight. It's looking better!:thumbsup2

Flaky,
I got my coupon envelope today!! :banana: I have my eye on the graham cracker, marshmallow, hershey bar coupon. I love smores!!!

Maggie

mmmm smores. Makes me think of the time smiller made me go to the ft. wilderness campfire where everyone has to drink bud style :drinking1 and you get eaten alive by mosquitos while your kids play with fire and you listen to someone sing along with their guitar in the dark while you look for the autograph books in the bottom of your bag so the chipmunks can sign.

good times for sure!

I was at Disney last week so I have done nothing for two weeks. Looking forward to this weeks ad and hoping for some good deals.

has anyone been able to get the oral B toothbrush? We went to another store today and the clerk told us they do not even carry that type...she would not give us a raincheck because the store doesnt stock it. She suggested we go to yet another cvs if we wanted it, but why? Should I call cvs and complain or are we just SOL on the toothbrush?

has anyone been able to get the oral B toothbrush? We went to another store today and the clerk told us they do not even carry that type...she would not give us a raincheck because the store doesnt stock it. She suggested we go to yet another cvs if we wanted it, but why? Should I call cvs and complain or are we just SOL on the toothbrush?

I read on a different thread that Rite Aid was clearancing these out?? So maybe they are stopping making these kind??

Maggie

I think Maggie is right about that toothbrush, it's not available for stores to restock.

This might be a new trend for clearance - a manufacturer might make a deal with a store to sell out remaining products that are to be replaced by new/improved products.

I think Maggie is right about that toothbrush, it's not available for stores to restock.

This might be a new trend for clearance - a manufacturer might make a deal with a store to sell out remaining products that are to be replaced by new/improved products.

So, in other words we are just SOL on the toothbrush? Oh well, at least I didnt waste my time calling and complaining. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter