• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cvs 8/1-8/6 weekly deals

As long as your total is $10 BEFORE coupons, you will get the ECB. That is what is so good about CVSing! Sometimes you can even have coupons valued for MORE than the cost of the items, making it a "money maker".

Maggie

Yay! Thank you! :worship:

Awwwwww! I'm sorry for being so boring around here :hug: I got the razor, Altoids, and Crest Pro-Health mouthwash - that was a great deal at $3.99 sale price with $2 mfg., and then earning $5 back.

LanaJae, thanks for mentioning the Crest Pro-Health deal. I totally missed that one so I went back today and used DH's card to get 6 more Ragu, 3 Crest Pro-Health mouthwash, 2 Colgate Total Care toothpaste, and a Dove dark chocolate bar. Wanted to get Sobe because the cooler was full at the store I was at but that had to wait. Between mfg. and scanner coupons and ECB's, I paid .95 oop and got all my ECB's rolled over. :yay: :love: :woohoo: Totally forgot to get Altoids. Maybe one more trip for Sobe and Altoids! :rotfl2:

LanaJae, thanks for mentioning the Crest Pro-Health deal. I totally missed that one so I went back today and used DH's card to get 6 more Ragu, 3 Crest Pro-Health mouthwash, 2 Colgate Total Care toothpaste, and a Dove dark chocolate bar. Wanted to get Sobe because the cooler was full at the store I was at but that had to wait. Between mfg. and scanner coupons and ECB's, I paid .95 oop and got all my ECB's rolled over. :yay: :love: :woohoo: Totally forgot to get Altoids. Maybe one more trip for Sobe and Altoids! :rotfl2:

Great trip! Pro-Health is an awesome deal, except sometimes my husband gets the idea that mouthwash is a replacement for teeth brushing :scared1:

I was just there, no SoBe. The Pepsi man was supposed to be there early today and he hasn't shown up. He's a loser, he was bringing expired 12-packs from other stores for awhile and I saw him do it.

Great trip! Pro-Health is an awesome deal, except sometimes my husband gets the idea that mouthwash is a replacement for teeth brushing :scared1:

I was just there, no SoBe. The Pepsi man was supposed to be there early today and he hasn't shown up. He's a loser, he was bringing expired 12-packs from other stores for awhile and I saw him do it.

The cooler was full of Sobe up on University at the Midway store. Just like at Aldi interesting folks shop there too! Don't normally shop at that store but had to go to the eye dr. which is just down the street from there so thought I'd see what they had on hand. Very sweet cashier who thought I did a great job with my coupons and ECB's. ;)

I pit stopped by a CVS today (I'm off bedrest!) and they were out of SoBe. The guy grumbled when I asked for a raincheck, because apparently their Pepsi guy hasn't been bringing it (though it's been on sale at CVS for almost a month straight now, hasn't it!?)

...as I'm leaving the Pepsi guy walks in with an entire cart! I went ahead and left because I was happy with the raincheck to use later when my supply depletes a bit but I had to laugh at the grumbly cashier who was going to get PLENTY of Sobe.

I ended up getting one of the Dawn w/ Olay and 2 Dove bars. Used the $1 from the home mailer and the .50c/2 CRT. $.56c or something like that and got a $1 GBT ECB. :)

Our favorite store has been restocked with Sobe. I was there this morning and got a bunch more and the cashier said he delivered at least 17 cases. He said, "Why are your customers buying so much Sobe?" She explained and he said, "Well, why didn't Sobe tell us about their coupons?" :rotfl:

Our favorite store has been restocked with Sobe. I was there this morning and got a bunch more and the cashier said he delivered at least 17 cases. He said, "Why are your customers buying so much Sobe?" She explained and he said, "Well, why didn't Sobe tell us about their coupons?" :rotfl:

I better get over there, I have 6 more coupons. My family has already been through 36 bottles since Saturday :scared1: - I haven't had one.

I've got 52 bottles of Sobe so far. I feel a little bit greedy, but my rule is that I don't take all of a store's stock at any one time!:rotfl: My DH and son vastly preferred the sugar-sweetened ones, though, and I'm finding them a bit hard to find. Not too hard obviously since I've bought 50+.

I won a T-shirt with a Sobe cap tonight. Don't they know I just want more Sobe unless they're going to give the computer or Ipod? :confused:

I'm on my way to CVS now....my first time ever and all I'm going for is the Sobe, I hope they have them!! :)

Today was my first trip because we were at the shore. I found a dozen Sobes at the store I went to. I'm hoping to find more before Saturday -- we'll see. I also did the Fusion AGAIN (I don't know how many of these darn things I have now), the Band-Aids deal, and the Tide Stain stuff (forget what it's called) with the $3 MFQ that doesn't beep even though it says "large size."

I also went crazy on my first trip of the week at Rite Aid. I will definitely be back to another one tomorrow. It is very hard to keep track of all the deals that they have going on, but it's been a profitable summer there!

I really need to get myself motivated...all of my ECB need to be rolled since they are expire while we are on vacation. We decided to leave a couple days early so here is hoping for a good sale starting Sunday.

Ok so that was super easy....I went in with 6 of the BOGO Sobe coupons, I did notice they each said 1 per customer and wondered if they would give me any trouble but I put 12 bottles of Sobe Life Water in my cart and then added a few other items, some mailing envelopes, 1 small bag of the girls favorite candy, a 24 pack of water bottles (I have a 10 hr drive this weekend and I like to have water to drink on the drive and the candy is for the girls to snack on) and 2 bottles of my favorite wine that were on sale. Before my discounts the total was $34.92, then my coupons were scanned, no problems at all, I got $1.59 for 6 coupons taken off, then my discounts for the ECB card were deducted.....I ended up spending $13.13 which is a savings of $21.79!!!!!!! I saved more than I spent, I left with such a high! I'm so excited to do this now!!!!! :)

Ok so that was super easy....I went in with 6 of the BOGO Sobe coupons, I did notice they each said 1 per customer and wondered if they would give me any trouble but I put 12 bottles of Sobe Life Water in my cart and then added a few other items, some mailing envelopes, 1 small bag of the girls favorite candy, a 24 pack of water bottles (I have a 10 hr drive this weekend and I like to have water to drink on the drive and the candy is for the girls to snack on) and 2 bottles of my favorite wine that were on sale. Before my discounts the total was $34.92, then my coupons were scanned, no problems at all, I got $1.59 for 6 coupons taken off, then my discounts for the ECB card were deducted.....I ended up spending $13.13 which is a savings of $21.79!!!!!!! I saved more than I spent, I left with such a high! I'm so excited to do this now!!!!! :)

Isn't it fun!! I started by reading this thread and trying a few things, and I'm hooked now too! :cool1:

Ok, gotta say this week stinks!!

I went in and got the venus breeze razor on both cards and some peanut butter. The men's gillette $4 razor coupon works on the girls razors too. That's it for me this week!

Next week doesn't look too much better. I gotta figure out a way to roll these ECB I have. What happened to all the freebies? :(

I can't believe it, but I am officially out of Sobe coupons. I ended up collecting 48 bottles this week! I guess I should start playing the online game again in case it comes up on sale at Rite Aid or Target.

I went to a different CVSs today to get my last 20 Sobes:rotfl: and finally found a couple new flavors! I'm almost embarrassed to say how many I ended up with this week, but it was less than 100 (not much less ;)).

I'm going to continue to play the game and get the two coupons every day b/c I'm betting some store is going to have BOGOF before the end of September.

Had a great SOBE run this week. Got 60 bottles for vacation as well as 16 bottles of fuse, as I had get $1 off 2 bottles of fuse and got the $5. ecb on each of my cards.

76 bottles, out of pocket, $2.00 :banana::banana::banana::banana:

LUV the deals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter