CVS - 75% off Summer!

ClarabelleCowFan

<font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c
Just wandered into CVS today and saw they had their summer stuff 75% off. They had a ton of coolers (soft-sided and hard-sided), outdoor chairs/tables, colorful plates, cups and bowls and pool toys, sidewalk chalk and other outdoor toys. I picked up 8 large and 8 medium sized melamine plates (great unbreakable plates for the kids and their friends), colorful thick plastic cups and a huge plastic fruit bowl - all were marked down to .25 each (the fruit bowl was .49). I also got some sidewalk chalk (.49) and some other outdoor toys the kids will love!

Check it out.

Last year I waited till they had 90% off, & I bought lot's of kites & games at 10cents a piece & saved it for my daugther's birthday goodie bag. I gave out $5.00 kites for 10 cents. The kids loved it!!!!!!

My DDs bday party is in 2 weekends-I should check out Eckard!! I love the idea of kites for goodie bag gifts!! :cool1:

Love CVS clearance. One year my sister and I timed it just right (by accident) and caught the first day of Christmas clearance (90%) Got a LOT of gifts for $1-$2 each and packed 'em away for the next year. Hallmark stickers, .10, backpacks $1.49. We bought a bunch of pre-packaged make-up/haircare baskets, just for the baskets alone.

Then we got in the car and went to the CVS in the next town! :banana:

I love to go in after Halloween- get costumes real cheap and don't have to wade thru the crowds/mess at Target!

Hi,

CVS is Consumer Value Stores, although most people don't know the 'old' name. CVS is a chain of stores that stores that have a pharmacy on premise, plus stationary, cards, hair products, personal items, some outdoor stuff, more and more each day, back to school stuff, things along those lines. Hope that helps clear that up.

CVS is our local pharmacy store. CVS bought out the local Revco Pharmacy stores here.

Thanks for the tip! I scored some ponchos for .25! Yippee!

Even better, that was the only thing I walked out with.

:goodvibes

Pretty cleaned out but I did get:
* 2 sand claws - plastic shovel type thing that looks like an animals paw .50 each
* 5 of the old fashion airplanes made out of balsa wood with wind up propeller .50 each
* package of straws 250 in package - kids use straws all the time - .37 each
* Water rocket - put water into plastic rocket - pump with air and blast of - .75
* some spinner toy - 3 rings you wind up and it launches like a UFO - .75
* Disney parachuting characters - package of 2 - 1 with toy story and 1 with donald & goofy - each package .75
* Disney Princess belt bag with pretend lipstick and compact 1.99
So I ended up with 14 items for 10.00 !!! - stuff will be going into the attic box for stocking stuffers or birthday gifts in the spring!!!! Love it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter