• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cvs 10/17-10/23 weekly deals

OK thanx..i did not see the toothpaste deal. But i did buy 36.00 worth of stuff - did not have any coupons (the stuff i had coupons for were sold out) but still it will all be free.

Yes. The UP reward is exactly like the CVS ECBs. The exception is that they expire much faster! So, I like to buy the UP items and spend them in the same day.

The other things are all on the back page of the circular. They are ALL free after rebate. I think it was around $70 worth of stuff. There are some coupons out there for a lot of it and some peelies on others. Then, go to Riteaid.com and enter your receipt. At the end of the month, you request your check be sent to you. You can only request one check/month, so make sure you're done for the month before you request the check.

Next month, I'll be getting a check from Rite Aid for over $100 and I spent less than $90, plus all that stuff!!!:banana::banana::banana:

so doing Rite Aid, you get an actual check that you can cash, instead of an ECB from CVS that you have to use at CVS?

how long does it take to get the check?

If you go to Southern savers dot com she explains how the Rite Aid system works.

1st they have up rewards that are like CVS ECB. Then they have things that you purchaase and then go online and enter your recipts for the month and at the end of the month ( you can only request one check per month ) you request a check. Right now I am going to get a check for $72. It is a check that you can take to the bank and deposit.

The sale this week is a good one. On the back of the sale add it has all of the items listed. If you purchase everything it will come to $59. Also if you go to Southern Savers she has links to coupons on the internet. She also has you doing 4 transactions and rolling your Up rewards, so that you have little money out of pocket.

There are coupons out for rite Aid for 5 off of 25. I made money this week at Rite Aid and walked out with a lot of free stuff. I am stocked for cold and flu season.

Just stopping in to say hi! I am not CVSing again this week, and probably not next week either. I need my mojo back LOL

Lana I have missed you. I also miss the good deals at CVS. It is so boring lately. I can really tell this on the thread ....it is soooooo slow. Ok, It SUCKS. :surfweb:

Lana I have missed you. I also miss the good deals at CVS. It is so boring lately. I can really tell this on the thread ....it is soooooo slow. Ok, It SUCKS. :surfweb:

:lovestruc:lovestruc I think it has to get better soon, you're a saint for doing the threads and we all love and appreciate you!

I got a $5 off $30 coupon in email today and I can't come up with enough to use it, that's just sad!!

I also appreciate all your effort! It's not your fault CVS is not offering the good deals!!

Didn't know if any of you knew about this unadvertised freebie for the week:
Neitrogena triple Moisture Split End Mender...it,s a 3.0 tube is $7.49 with $7.49 back in ECB's!! Just got this with a 5/15 coupon that printed off my receipt yesterday for a great run today.:)

thanks! I'm gonna look for this.

If you go to Southern savers dot com she explains how the Rite Aid system works.

1st they have up rewards that are like CVS ECB. Then they have things that you purchaase and then go online and enter your recipts for the month and at the end of the month ( you can only request one check per month ) you request a check. Right now I am going to get a check for $72. It is a check that you can take to the bank and deposit.

The sale this week is a good one. On the back of the sale add it has all of the items listed. If you purchase everything it will come to $59. Also if you go to Southern Savers she has links to coupons on the internet. She also has you doing 4 transactions and rolling your Up rewards, so that you have little money out of pocket.

There are coupons out for rite Aid for 5 off of 25. I made money this week at Rite Aid and walked out with a lot of free stuff. I am stocked for cold and flu season.

thanks!!

I wonder if anyone would want to start up a Rite Aid weekly deals thread.:rolleyes1

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been to CVS in ages (Rite Aid is my new love :lovestruc) but am trying to hang onto a few ecb's hoping Thanksgiving has some good deals like the past few years. I got the 5/30 in my email and here is what I got:

1 tide
1 neutrogena triple moisture split end mender
1 hydro razor
8 mentos and 1 reeses pb cup (to get to $30)
Total before q's - $30.08
Used: 5/30 cvs email, 8 - $1 mentos, $4 schick q, $2 tide q (from magazine)
Paid 11.08 in ecb's/cash, got back 12.49 in ecb's.

Hi Ladies!

I haven't been to CVS in ages (Rite Aid is my new love :lovestruc) but am trying to hang onto a few ecb's hoping Thanksgiving has some good deals like the past few years. I got the 5/30 in my email and here is what I got:

1 tide
1 neutrogena triple moisture split end mender
1 hydro razor
8 mentos and 1 reeses pb cup (to get to $30)
Total before q's - $30.08
Used: 5/30 cvs email, 8 - $1 mentos, $4 schick q, $2 tide q (from magazine)
Paid 11.08 in ecb's/cash, got back 12.49 in ecb's.

I am going to copy you - thanks!!

Does anyone know if Rite Aid will accept a manu. coupon along with their Rite Aid coupons in the flyer? I think I have a $3 off Exedrin and along with the Rite Aid coupon and the Up rewards, it will be 50% off.

My Rite Aid will take one manufacturers coupon and one of their coupons. It can work out pretty good with the stuff they have a video values coupon for.

Thanks Flaky for the coupon envelope. There were some good coupons in there! I know just what to do with the Mentos gum coupons!!

Maggie

Another Rite Aid question about rain checks.

Will they also honor a coupon when you redeem a rain check?

And if so, in which way do you present it? Do you have the item rung up with the other items, then present the rain check first, and then the coupon?

Flakey, another HUGE thanks for EVERYTHING you do! You're the BEST! XO

Thanks Flaky for the coupon envelope. There were some good coupons in there! I know just what to do with the Mentos gum coupons!!

Maggie
:thumbsup2

Another Rite Aid question about rain checks.

Will they also honor a coupon when you redeem a rain check?

And if so, in which way do you present it? Do you have the item rung up with the other items, then present the rain check first, and then the coupon?

Flakey, another HUGE thanks for EVERYTHING you do! You're the BEST! XO

:wizard: You must be talking about the Magical Envie. You are very welcome. Thanks for the great tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter