• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cvs 10/17-10/23 weekly deals

I posted earlier in the thread and got no responses from anyone who rec'd their email from CVS on Thursday, Oct. 14, with their $5 coupon for taking a CVS survey.

Has anyone gotten this coupon? Here is info from the original survey email which I received on Oct. 2.

To thank respondents who qualify and complete this survey, you will be able to print your coupon for $5 in Extra Bucks* following the close of this study. You will receive an email on Thursday, October 14th by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) with a link to print your coupon.

Didn't know if any of you knew about this unadvertised freebie for the week:
Neitrogena triple Moisture Split End Mender...it,s a 3.0 tube is $7.49 with $7.49 back in ECB's!! Just got this with a 5/15 coupon that printed off my receipt yesterday for a great run today.:)

Wow, this is great! Is it nationwide, or a monthly? Anyone else get it too?

I posted earlier in the thread and got no responses from anyone who rec'd their email from CVS on Thursday, Oct. 14, with their $5 coupon for taking a CVS survey.

Has anyone gotten this coupon? Here is info from the original survey email which I received on Oct. 2.

To thank respondents who qualify and complete this survey, you will be able to print your coupon for $5 in Extra Bucks* following the close of this study. You will receive an email on Thursday, October 14th by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) with a link to print your coupon.

I replied to your first post, saying that I too got that email but haven't heard anything since. Anyone else?

:confused3

How mad am I???? I have a rarely used e-mail account that I check once a month or so. I use it primarily as a signing up for coupons and need an e-mail address that will collect the spam after the fact. CVS for the last month has been sending me $5/$25 coupons to that e-mail. I just checked it yesterday. Of course all the coupons were expired and I can't print them. :headache::headache:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
How mad am I???? I have a rarely used e-mail account that I check once a month or so. I use it primarily as a signing up for coupons and need an e-mail address that will collect the spam after the fact. CVS for the last month has been sending me $5/$25 coupons to that e-mail. I just checked it yesterday. Of course all the coupons were expired and I can't print them. :headache::headache:

ohhhhhh noooooooo! Say it ain't so!! :grouphug:

I replied to your first post, saying that I too got that email but haven't heard anything since. Anyone else?

:confused3

Yes, thank you. I know you replied but you are in the same boat as me. I have emailed CVS 2 times about this coupon and I have not rec'd a response. It is frustrating.

I was hoping there were others that hadn't rec'd the coupon and others that had so we knew where we stood. I guess I will have to try a phone call.

Just stopping in to say hi! I am not CVSing again this week, and probably not next week either. I need my mojo back LOL

Just stopping in to say hi! I am not CVSing again this week, and probably not next week either. I need my mojo back LOL

Hi my friend! :hug: Good to see you! :banana: We sure have missed you. I look for you when I'm at CVS (which isn't very often lately with these bummer sales they've been sending our way. There are a few new cashiers at our favorite store but I still miss you know who. :sad2: Hope you're feeling well?

Hi my friend! :hug: Good to see you! :banana: We sure have missed you. I look for you when I'm at CVS (which isn't very often lately with these bummer sales they've been sending our way. There are a few new cashiers at our favorite store but I still miss you know who. :sad2: Hope you're feeling well?

Hi to you too!! :lovestruc I know, it still bothers me not to know what happened, I feel like I don't know anyone there anymore :(

What is up with these sales? Next week is beyond pathetic too.

I'm doing good, I went back on my evil medication for a week and that always helps.

I'm actually enjoying this little break from all the good deals at CVS. I needed a break. I was getting myself all stressed out about getting ALL the deals.

But, I'm LOVING Rite Aid lately! Today, I spent $46 and will get a check back for $58! Not bad! Plus, it was a bunch of cold remedies that we will certainly need this winter.

wondering if i should stop cvsing, and start doing Rite-Aid...Seems i don't get any good coupons for cvs, and they don't have many ecb deals. About a year ago i had 2 cvs cards w/about 60ecb's on each..now i have 1 card w/about 15ecb's.

perhaps the next big week at Rite-Aid i'll try it out..

I skipped CVS this week too and went to Rite Aid. Some weeks I do both - depends on the deals and my mood. But the CVS sales just haven't been very inspiring lately. This week is pretty useless and I'll trust LanaJae when she says next week is too!

wondering if i should stop cvsing, and start doing Rite-Aid...Seems i don't get any good coupons for cvs, and they don't have many ecb deals. About a year ago i had 2 cvs cards w/about 60ecb's on each..now i have 1 card w/about 15ecb's.

perhaps the next big week at Rite-Aid i'll try it out..

This week is a GREAT week to start! Start out with the Crest toothpaste deal - it's free after the UP reward.

Then, buy all the free stuff. I had some coupons that were lying around my house for a couple of the things. And, I found a $4 peelie on one of the items and $2 on another! Use the UP reward from the Crest toward the purchase.

I usually do both RA and CVS. But it's been a couple weeks since I've been to CVS.

Can u help me figure this out..the UP award for the crest i assume will print out after i buy it..is it limit 1?

Then i can use that print amount to purchase the rest, and that money i submit online and they mail it to me at the end of the month?

thanx...i think i only did riteaid 1x long ago..

lisa

This week is a GREAT week to start! Start out with the Crest toothpaste deal - it's free after the UP reward.

Then, buy all the free stuff. I had some coupons that were lying around my house for a couple of the things. And, I found a $4 peelie on one of the items and $2 on another! Use the UP reward from the Crest toward the purchase.

I usually do both RA and CVS. But it's been a couple weeks since I've been to CVS.

Can u help me figure this out..the UP award for the crest i assume will print out after i buy it..is it limit 1?

Then i can use that print amount to purchase the rest, and that money i submit online and they mail it to me at the end of the month?

thanx...i think i only did riteaid 1x long ago..

lisa

Yes. The UP reward is exactly like the CVS ECBs. The exception is that they expire much faster! So, I like to buy the UP items and spend them in the same day.

The other things are all on the back page of the circular. They are ALL free after rebate. I think it was around $70 worth of stuff. There are some coupons out there for a lot of it and some peelies on others. Then, go to Riteaid.com and enter your receipt. At the end of the month, you request your check be sent to you. You can only request one check/month, so make sure you're done for the month before you request the check.

Next month, I'll be getting a check from Rite Aid for over $100 and I spent less than $90, plus all that stuff!!!:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter