cuttlebug/ Michael's question

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
I'm wondering if anyone has been able to use the Michael's coupons to purchase the Cuttlebug. Michael's coupons have a Cricut exclusion. Cuttlebug is a Provo product as is Cricut. The exclusion does not say Provo.

Did you get it?

In case you get a truly uniformed clerk... the Cricut is the "electronic cutting machine" The cuttlebug is a must-have IMO, but it is not a Cricut. They just happen to be made by the same company. HTH!

Hi, no I didn't get it. I didn't realze that I couldn't use a coupon printed off the internet. I do have a Cricut and like it but I wanted another toy. If I didn't already have the Cricut, I would have bought the Cuttlebug w/out the coupon. I'll just check my newspaper for another coupon.

They should let you use a coupon printed off the internet. They email them, so they should take them.

I've heard horror stories about people trying to buy these and not being able to use a coupon...It's soooo not the same thing as a Cricut, which is specifically printed on the coupons.

Hi, no I didn't get it. I didn't realze that I couldn't use a coupon printed off the internet. I do have a Cricut and like it but I wanted another toy. If I didn't already have the Cricut, I would have bought the Cuttlebug w/out the coupon. I'll just check my newspaper for another coupon.

AC Moore is having a 40% off sale on all Cuttlebug machines and accessories (also all Sizzix and i think Cricut). I got mine for $48+tax, and lots of dies and embossing packs for 40% off, too. They also have some Cuttlebug dies and embossers on clearance. The sale goes through this Saturday, 8/15.

Hobby Lobby and Michael's both had several Cuttlebug accessories on clearance- picked up several 4-die sets for $6/each and a few Disney die/embossing packet sets for $6, also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter