Cutest Baby on the DIS contest

They are all so cute. Everyone of them is the cutest baby :)
ckmommy--I love that sweet potatoe pic!
Kendra good idea not to show to much on the net. I dont think anyone here would be offended but you just cant be to careful these days, sadly.
I need to get some of mine scanned so I can post them.

These are just so nice, great pictures of so many DIS kids!!!!! Thanks for starting this, ToV.

Crissy, yes, they do have to be on the Net. You have them there already though, or if you have more, just upload. If stuck, send me a PM.

Again, GREAT pictures, great kids, everyone!!!!!

Oh my goodness, this thread is so precious!

Here are my grandbabies (I have 3 married stepchildren with 5 kids between them):

Delaney Rose
f84f8e2a.jpg

Delaney's big brother Avery, with their cousin Madyson:
f8559673.jpg

and this is Jonah
f95d1cb3.jpg

Madyson has a new baby brother, Tristan Jack(TJ) who was born 18 days ago, I don't have an uploaded pic yet! :( But he's a cutie too!

and I can't resist posting my "baby" (the aunt to all these cuties) who entered college last month:
f75e6bc6.jpg

We'll give it a go here......

f6d7636b.jpg

This "baby" is my oldest and now 15!! I don't know where the time went??? He was almost one in this pic and won a contest for 'Biggest Dimples' sponsored thru JCPenney photography studios. He still has a great smile!

f6d76369.jpg

This is my youngest who is now 8.

I haven't found any clear pics of my middle son yet.

We certainly have some great looking kids here on the Dis

Here are my sweeties!

47b4d709b3127cceb72aa315fe550000001610

Abigail.......................................Charlie..................................Madeline
.............................................9/28/2004...............................................

Here's my Babies!

f6e7134e.jpg

Hopefully this worked!

DD Jaclyn 10 months
DS Jonathan 8 years old
DS Justin 6 years old

LisaZoe--she is so cute! I LOVE her skin color. Makes me wish I was African American sometimes instead of plain ol' White. :P I have seen some of the most BEAUTIFUL skin tones on AAs. I love the variety...the chocolates, the dark blue-blacks, the cafe' aulaits, the creams..you just dont' SEE that with white people. We are peach or tan (whether from the sun or a booth)or the color of a sheet of paper.:p

TOV

Geepers ~ all these babies are sooooooo cute!

Here is one of Connor meeting Mickey in my signature!

All the babies are so adorable. I call it a draw

definately a draw- all these babies are too cute! :)

Here's my boy...looking handsome in his new buzz cut.

f6c92bd1.jpg

Here is the newest addition to our family, Julian 7 months old in this pic. It is from July at the Cape, I forget which beach.
julian704.jpg

I could never judge a contest like this, all of these babies are just gorgeous.

I really need to get me a grandbaby!

Oh these babies are all so sweet and each and everyone is a winner in my eyes!::yes::

If this thread can hang on for a few more weeks I'll have a new Grandbaby to add to this collection!:Pinkbounc :bounce: ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter