• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cute Disney Tip...

Emme

DIS Veteran
We are staying offsite in a Townhouse this time around. I wanted to keep the "magic" alive even though we were not in a Disney themed hotel and was thinking of ways to do so...

I was in Wal-Mart in the linen section and they had about 8 different Disney themed pillow cases sold separately. I thought what a great idea. Everyone will have Disney pillows to lay their heads on a night! I got Tink, EEyore, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White~ They were inexpensive and we could use them over and over! Even if you stayed onsite this would be a little "extra magic" in your room~:tink:

We usally don't stay onsite and this is a wonderful tip, I'm going to Walmart tonight, my kids are going to be so surprised

We usally don't stay onsite and this is a wonderful tip, I'm going to Walmart tonight, my kids are going to be so surprised

Great idea....I have old Mickey ones in the closet I will go dig out for our trip! I always like to take my own pillowcases anyway!

Great tip! Does anyone know if the hotel staff will mind you decorating the rooms? I'm staying off site and am thinking of a few ideas to make it feel more like "Disney" in our room.

Even if staying in WDW resorts - you could give each child a themed Disney pillowcase for them to place their own soveniers in, or their magazines and ipods from home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter