Cute Disney outfits for toddlers - where?

vettechick99

<font color=purple>Why do I open these threads?<br
DD is hardly a toddler, but I'm looking for cute Disney outfits for her. I saw a cute dress on disneyshopping.com, but other than that, they only had few for her size (18m). Anywhere else might have some cute dresses/shirts? The Disney Store is out because there isn't one anywhere near me. :guilty:

TIA!

I would look for them on Ebay.
There are some sellers who create unique Disney outfits.

I got a cute Minnie Mouse and a Winnie the Pooh summer outfit at Babies R Us. Also, I think Sears sometimes has Disney clothes.

I love Babies R Us for Disney sets, they have lots. Also Sears has Disney clothes, especially Pooh and Princess.

Walmart here always seems to have Minnie and Mickey stuff. Cheap too! My DD got a Minnie swim suit several years from there!

Check out the trade thread here at Dis. I think I saw some small girls clothes on it yesterday.

Kmart also has some adorable sets ! I just got back from WDW and dropped a small fortune in there buying outfits for the neices! The prices at WDW are outrageous especially considering how fast my neices go through clothes!

Most stores always have at least a few Disney outfits, even in infant sizes. Check Target/Wal Mart while you're out shopping. Other stores such as Mervyn's, Kohls, Sear, JC Penney....all of them seem to usually have SOMETHING Disney. Sometimes it's a specific princess, sometimes group princess, sometimes it's more along the lines of Little Einsteins....

Thanks for the ideas! I have seen some stuff at Wal-Mart but sometimes the quality is a little sketchy. I'm going to check out JCP and Sears online right now, and we are going to Kohls this weekend. I love clothes shopping for her! :)

I got my DD a really nice Minnie outfit at Walmart last fall and it has held up very well. I'm going to get some of the new ones when spring finally gets here!

Walmart here always seems to have Minnie and Mickey stuff. Cheap too! My DD got a Minnie swim suit several years from there!

Yes, we usually check Walmart. The only problem is that they usually start after about a year, so we can't get any for DS, who's 4 months.

My Target usually has some cute Disney outfits! princess: Also Disney Store On-Line has some very cute things! I have bought dd 21 months old 3 costumes (Cinderella, Tink and Minnie Mouse) for our upcoming trip all on sale on-line!:love: I think I probably have more Disney outfits for her than clothes for anyone else! :rolleyes: :rotfl: :lmao: Also, Walmart has some cute princess pj's right now!:upsidedow

Yes they do....I had princess costumes from 0-3months and up. Search in google and it will bring up sites that sell them...mainly Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Snow White...They are adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter