cute autograph books?

IlovePluto

Earning My Ears
Anyone know of a site/place to get a cute autograph book for the cruise? Or even better, can someone tell me if they sell them on the boat, just like they do in the park...then I can just wait and get it there.
Thank you!!

They do sell DCL-specific autograph books on the ship. But be aware you won't be able to purchase one until the first evening, once the shops open after the ship is out in open waters. If you will need/want one earlier, you'll have to purchase it before the cruise.

Enjoy your cruise!

They do sell DCL-specific autograph books on the ship. But be aware you won't be able to purchase one until the first evening, once the shops open after the ship is out in open waters. If you will need/want one earlier, you'll have to purchase it before the cruise.

Enjoy your cruise!

We purchased ours in the shop at the cruise terminal.

I know I can't actually name the site specifically here, but there are sites that specialize in hand-made items.
every trip I have an autograph book made for my kids, that has their name and the year on the cover, that way I have something extra to scrapbook after the trip.

We purchased ours in the shop at the cruise terminal.

Where? :confused3 Unless it's new, Port Canaveral doesn't have a gift shop INSIDE the DCL cruise terminal. You can find Disney-themed stuff all over MCO, but last I knew they didn't have any cruise-specific merchandise.

I make mine. I print 4x6s of the autograph book pages and then have them spiral bound. It travels well and the spiral is a great place to attach the marker! This takes time, but the end result is cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter