Customized Maps

Niki T

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
Can anyone help an unfortunate UK resident? We would really really really LOVE a set of the customized maps for the parks, but unfortunatley Disney won't deliver to us :sad2: I know you can only register for one set, but if anyone is willing to allow us to send our maps to them, a friend or relative we would be eternally grateful :worship: :worship: We tried to send the maps to our hotel in Florida (we arrive in 7 weeks at the POFQ:banana: ), however, they wouldn't send to it to us there:confused3 ! We will cover the cost in whichever way is best for you, if ANYONE can help, please let us know.
Love
Niki and John xx

You're maps are in, you're maps are in!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

I will go to the post office later today and send them to you.:thumbsup2

I'm so happy that I can help someone elses trip be magical since I can't go myself this year.:yay:

Thank you so so so much, I can't believe they are almost here. Hopefully they will be here in time before we leave, they have 2 and a half weeks... fingers crossed. Don't forget to let us know what we owe you x

I sent two other packages at the same time, so I'm not sure the exact amount. I think it was less than $4 so you can wait until you get the maps the amount should be on the sticker. Just put a check in the mail whenever.

I hope you like them and they give your trip some added magic.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter