Customized Maps

MM32830

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I was just listening to the email show where Julie spoke about customized Disney maps. She mentioned sending an email to Royal Impressions but there is a better and quicker way to get customized maps. Go to:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/myVacation/customizedMaps/index?id=CustomizedMapsSampleMapsPage

After you customize your maps, you can then place an order to have them shipped to you in 2-4 weeks. Can't wait? You can print them on your printer.

Best part about all this. The maps are FREE!

Armand

I'm glad you posted this - I was thinking about this as well during the question but I was in the car and forgot to check on the link when I got to work. :headache: We've ordered these maps and they are great. Plus, they have your family name on them!

Gotta agree - these maps are free and GORGEOUS!! They are personalized with your name and those attractions that you love highlighted in gold and printed on thick, pretty paper. You can even request these free maps once every six months. Great idea to make and send them to family/friends when you want to give them a little surprise. I actually got an email from Disney this week advertising that I haven't done this for a year and would I like to make personal maps again for free?

Disney and free?? :banana: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

I have to share with you something a little 'spooky'.

I am watching Bob's work email account just to make sure nothing 'falls through the cracks' and any past clients looking to contact Bob know what happened and get a reply to their email.

The day we recorded the podcast with that email in it that Julie read about the park maps I came home and in Bob's email account was an email from The Disney Company advertising the map service you are all talking about.

The really weird part is I am on all the same mailing lists from Disney that Bob is and I didn't get this particular email.

It's as if Bob was saying "I know about this as well...and here's the info"

I thought it was a little spooky.

John

Wow! That is spooky in a cool sort of way! Like he's still wants to reach out and contribute!

I only knew him from the podcast, but somehow I get the impression that if there's a way to cross the great divide and keep reaching out to you guys, Bob would have found it by now!

These maps are great. I ordered them for every family going in our past April 'blended' family vacation. They were impressed.

I am watching Bob's work email account just to make sure nothing 'falls through the cracks' and any past clients looking to contact Bob know what happened and get a reply to their email.

The day we recorded the podcast with that email in it that Julie read about the park maps I came home and in Bob's email account was an email from The Disney Company advertising the map service you are all talking about.

The really weird part is I am on all the same mailing lists from Disney that Bob is and I didn't get this particular email.

John

Bob was an amazing person here in the earth, he was a good and caring person so I guess up there he gets a lot of power to make us know that he is still alive... through dole whips, the sound machine of pete, and this little but beautiful thing (the one you told us):hug:
Thanks for sharing John

John

John,
That does seem a little "spooky". But from a different perspective, it's also funny. I look at it as Bob's way of getting the last word in. He can send you messages like this and you can't "highjack" him. :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing your story. I truly believe those we love find a way to let us know they are still with us. :cloud9:

I agree these maps are great..... you can only order a set every six months though

John that is spooky!!!

I got em and love them. They are still new in the package because it is my intention to frame them and add them to my "Disney picture" wall. They come 2 parks back and front so I ordered a set for me and MIL (so same last name) that way, I have all 4 parks to frame :) someday... they will get hung LOL

John

Just Bob letting you know he is still around. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter