• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Custom Request - Griswold inspired t-shirts

disneydealseeker

Earning My Ears
Hi DISigners!! I was wondering if someone could help with some shirt designs for the road trip portion of our Disney World vacation. Our family is always having National Lampoon Griswold type experiences on vacation and my husband is commonly called "Clark".:rotfl2: This will be our first time driving to Disney and we are thinking it should be about like the Griswold's trip to Wally World!! We will need 2 shirt designs since it will be a 2 day drive from Texas.:drive: I was thinking about something like this for one of the shirts.

Changing Griswold to DIXON and Wally World to Disney World and the year to 2013.

Also need a 2nd design that incorporates the quote from the movie "Why aren't we flying? Because getting there is half the fun."

Thanks for all the help!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

I LOVE THIS!!!!! Would it be possible for you to do one for me with "Moore" Family and 2014? Can't wait to show the hubby! (We are so obsessed with the Grizwolds, we named our new puppy Clark. W. Grizzwold! HAHA!)
Thank you!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter