• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Custom/orderable Mickey Ears

Beetuna

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

I am looking for some custom Mickey ears that can be ordered online before a trip for my wife and myself. I have seen some posts and various Etsy shops out there. But am running into a couple things.

First, any recommendations on sellers? It seems some sellers only sell for very brief periods a few times a year, and you have to catch it just right.

Second, any tips on sellers that create Mickey ears and not just Minnie ears with bows? It would be cool for us both to have some, but I might get some odd looks from CMs wearing Minnie ears. :)

Thanks!

PixieDustEarDesigns on Etsy, she has nice ones for sale and maybe message her about Mickey ears without the bow? Tell her Jenny sent you!

PixieDustEarDesigns on Etsy, she has nice ones for sale and maybe message her about Mickey ears without the bow? Tell her Jenny sent you!

Thanks for the reference, but I'll be honest with you, I simply cannot seem to find this. Can you direct me? :)

she just opened a shop on Etsy and her name is typed just like above

PixieDustEarDesign her name is Suzanne and she has an instagram pixiedusteardesigns let me know if that helps????

just double checked her page on Etsy and its spelled......PixieDustEarDesigns guess there is an S at end.

I also highly recommend MouseKrisEars! I ordered custom Ariel ears from her last year, and my friend ordered custom ears last month. She's really quick to respond and lets you pick so many details on the ears! Hers generally have bows, but I'm pretty sure she would make them without if you asked

I also highly recommend MouseKrisEars! I ordered custom Ariel ears from her last year, and my friend ordered custom ears last month. She's really quick to respond and lets you pick so many details on the ears! Hers generally have bows, but I'm pretty sure she would make them without if you asked

Thanks, I'll check it out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter