Custom Made Tshirts where do I go?

DISNEYMOUSEFAN

Earning My Ears
My family will be going in August to celebrate the high school graduation of our son and daughter. I want to have a t-shirt made for both with their favorite Disney character and something on the back stating what we are celebrating. Can anyone tell me a great place to go to have a custom made t-shirt designed for us before we get there?:)

If you are willing to do some of the work, the Creative DISigns forum on these boards is great. The wonderful DISigners will create something just for you, you can print it out on transfer paper, and iron it on to a shirt. They are awesome and more than willing to help ensure you have the perfect design.

I thought I saw some on disneyshopping.com. They were semi-customizable, at least.

T-shirt transfers are easy to do on the computer. I'm going to be making some (in all my free time, you know) for our upcoming trip. Embroidery is a bit more complicated. I'd check the DISboutiquers for that, although I am not sure if any of them sell their work. There might be copyright/trademark issues. If they do sell it, it's probably on etsy.com.

If you are willing to create your own designs on the computer you can order printed shirts through Uberprints.com I have custom made concert tshirts this way for myself and my daughter and it turned out great.

at WDW at dmp there is a place called hanes design a tee where the whole store is made for designing your own t-shirts where you can put their favorite character on the front and what yall are celebrating on the back or front as well very cool store! hope this helps :thumbsup2

I go to the disboard down here a ways...great and talented designers and give them your wishes and needs and they will at no cost will help make your trip more magical than you can ever dream..

We just got back from a Disney trip and I saw so many great custom tees that I've been wondering the same thing! Thanks to everyone for the tips! My kids will love helping design shirts for our next trip!:thumbsup2

Hey there! So I just recently scoured the web to find places to get custom shirts and this is what I have found: So me and my family are going to WDW june 5 through 11th and its our 1st trip so I had milliepie customize some DISigns. She did awesome and I went to Vistaprint . com and got the 4 adult shirts for like 4.75 each! They printed and shipped them very fast! Had no problems with copyrights or trademark rules so I recommend there! And the 2 kids shirts I had done at Zazzle although you will have to use their designs because of trademark issues. They are a little pricey but well worth it! Happy customizing.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!