• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Custom M & M's ??

WithDisneySpirit

DIS Veteran
I have a VR of about 35 people. I think I would like the custom M & M's :goodvibes For those who did this, how many would I need and how did you display or gift them? I am considering welcome bags or at the reception... :confused:

I did these and they were a hit! I actually orderd the minimum, which was like 4 or 5 of the 7oz bags. I had around 20 folks and 2 bags left over.

I purchased vellum cones. These are see thru soft plastic cone shaped holders, similar to the petal cones, except these were skinner, taller and fastened at the top. I found them at a party supply store and included them in the welcome gift bags.

Hope this helps.

MEME

I loved mine!!!

I didn't even have guests but couldn't resist ordering them!

I ordered the 1.5oz packages all done up by them (you can even customize the ribbon color). I think I had 20 of them...

I did them, can't remember exactly how many bags we bought though, but it was alot. I used the clear favor boxes from Walmart, that come with ribbon and a tag, but ended up buying colored ribbon instead. And we ended up needing more Ms, so instead of paying more for the customized ones we just mixed in regular ones, which worked great. They were a huge hit. Check out my planning journal if you want, there are pics in there.

I am planning to get green and ivory which are two of my colors for the wedding :goodvibes Since my theme is peace, love and mickey, we want to put those words on the m & m's :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter