Custom Framed Alphabet "pin" set

disneysurprise4kids

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow pin traders! My whole family (my kids and myself, my parents and siblings and their families, there is quite the crew going) are taking a trip from Alberta Canada to Disneyworld to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary. I have been trying to come up with a special gift for them, and thought maybe a framed pin set with the alphabet letters to spell their last name. I've seen it before but have no idea where to begin even looking for such a thing! Could somebody give me a starting point? I've looked on the WDW Pin traders website but it doesn't give any information specifically on this. Thanks in advance :):banana:

As a fellow Albertan that's an awesome idea!!! I would think the best place to start would be looking on pinpics for the pin numbers, or going directly to ebay and try that. You may end up with scrappers on ebay, but in this case since your not trading them but making a memory with it might be ok :)

I haven't seen any custom name pin sets in the parks (WDW or DLR). Back in 2011, they released an entire alphabet series, but I don't know if those are still readily available in the parks (I don't recall seeing them).

At Disneyland, they have custom name art that you can purchase at DL and DTD. It's done by Kaman's Art and there is a variety of characters to choose from.
http://www.kamansart.com/store/store_brushart.htm

There is also an artist that makes custom name art (Dave Avanzino). He shows up at DLR (Disneyana Shop) on a regular basis, but I don't know if he gets to WDW.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dave-Avanzino-Designs/158851959048

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter