Custodial Food and Beverage Hostess/Steward- anyone have any knowledge of it?

brandylovestomatoes

Earning My Ears
I recently got accepted to work at Disneyland as a Custodial food and beverage hostess/steward through the DCP program and Disneyland. I'm having a really really hard time finding anyone who have had this role before. The official description says that I will basically be washing dishes and doing general cleaning in the restaurant. I would really LOVE to hear how someone's experience went who have had this role. Also, will we be wearing kitchen white or do we get to wear themed costumes depending on our restaurant?

I would REALLY appreciate the feedback!

Email me please! :goodvibes

I recently got accepted to work at Disneyland as a Custodial food and beverage hostess/steward through the DCP program and Disneyland. I'm having a really really hard time finding anyone who have had this role before. The official description says that I will basically be washing dishes and doing general cleaning in the restaurant. I would really LOVE to hear how someone's experience went who have had this role. Also, will we be wearing kitchen white or do we get to wear themed costumes depending on our restaurant?

I would REALLY appreciate the feedback!

Email me please! :goodvibes

The official description more or less describes the position. Custodial Busser Cast Members at the Disneyland Resort are responsible for clearing tables and maintaining the general cleanliness of the dining areas of the various Quick Service and Table Service Restaurants. In addition, they work in the kitchens using industrial equipment to wash dishes, utensils, pots and pans according to company procedures.

I did it a long time ago. No real problems, it was quite fun. What goes on in the dish room stays in the dish room :rotfl:.

Cast Members in this role are generally scheduled as Bussers (on-stage cleaning) or Stewards (backstage dish washing), though they can work either position depending on labour needs. Cast Members wear the themed costume for their area when working busser and kitchen whites when working steward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter