Curve Results - How are others doing??? Can we start a check in thread?

Thanks teacher! I went last night and had my first workout. It was really fun. WOW, you can sure feel those machines working even though it doesn't seem very hard. I am excited to keep going and lose those inches. They did take my measurements for me but it seemed like she left it really loose in some places--particularly my arm where it was over my tshirt sleeve in addition.

I look forward to hearing more results from others and encouraging each other.

I can't wait for my next weigh and measure (May 1). I know that this month so far I have lost 10 pounds. I did kind of cheat and asked them to do my body fat. Last month (my first month) I only lost .2 percent body fat. So far (the first three weeks) this month I lost ten pounds - nine pounds of body fat - 2% decrease in body fat. I was thrilled!! I hope my inches are equally successful.

Kathy--9 lbs of body fat!! Woohoo, that is awesome! Congrats on that. I thought that body fat thing was really cool. Never seen anything like it before. Now, my lbs of body fat, that was not a cool thing at all!

I know I was so excited! The first month I only lost .04% Now within three weeks of the second month, I lost 2%.

I am so excited

Curves has all member names up on the wall except mine. To get your name on the wall you need to have lost inches. Im there to maintain. Ive asked if they can have a corner for members who attend at least 3xs/week.

That sounds like a reasonable request! Our Curves doesn't have anything up except the corporate posters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter