Cursive cricut cart ????

eatatmidnight

DIS Veteran
I am planning to use my cricut to cut words for my home. Which cursive cart would you use? Also, won't I have to purchase Design Studio in order to "weld" them together? I always appreciate your advice.

I think the best two to use would be Cursive 101 or Opposites Attract.

If you get OA, you'll have two different fonts. A chunky print font and a cursive font. One thing I like about OA is that the cursive font can either be more upright or one with a long tail.

Cursive 101 is nice though too and is more a traditionally cursive looking font. Right now it's on my wishlist. Check out cricut.com and you can see all their carts.

To weld, you will either need the Design Studio or a program called Sure cuts Alot. Both will let you weld, shadow, cut designs and they both cost about the same, around $70. SCAL has the added bonus of being able to cut any TTF as well. However, provocraft has stated that if you use SCAL to cut something with your bug it will void the warranty. (Not sure how they'd know that you used SCAL, but anyway) HTH!

Cursive 101 is nice though too and is more a traditionally cursive looking font. Right now it's on my wishlist. Check out cricut.com and you can see all their carts.

FYI: I got Cursive 101 at my WalMart for $45 this weekend. They had several cartridges on sale. So quit wishin' and start shoppin' ! :cool1:

Thanks kytiam and PoohBearLovinMama. I'll check out both of those. I'm hoping that next weeks rumored cart sale at Michaels is true. Otherwise I'll check out Wal Mart.

FYI: I got Cursive 101 at my WalMart for $45 this weekend. They had several cartridges on sale. So quit wishin' and start shoppin' ! :cool1:

Well, I checked our Wal-Mart yesterday and they don't even have Cursive 101:confused3 . I'll have to hope for Michaels sale

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter