Current weather

castle4us

Mouseketeer
Not sure where to post this, so if current weather is 85° with 90% humidity, does it feel like it does in August?

It was nice today but definitely could feel the humidity. It's the rest of the week when it's supposed to be in the mid to high 80s that I'm worried about. : )

Not sure where to post this, so if current weather is 85° with 90% humidity, does it feel like it does in August?
Not sure where you are seeing 85 degrees and 90% humidity. Here in Orlando its 68 degrees at 7:30 pm. High today was only 75 or so. Definitely doesn't feel like August.

The forcast for December 26 and 27th is 85 and 86 degrees respectively - both tying records. Hmm? I was wondering the same. We went in June the last time and it was very humid and very hot.OMG! We are going to Hollywood studios on the 26 with most activities indoors. So that's helpful.The second day is MK ariving at 7 am and leaving by 3. So maybe that will help a bit.

Right now it's a bit cold at night and pleasant during the day. However, temps are going up over the next few days. August at Disney is 90's and humid. It might feel like August up north when it's in the 80's, but evenings should cool down.

It was nice today but definitely could feel the humidity. It's the rest of the week when it's supposed to be in the mid to high 80s that I'm worried about. : )
What are you wearing? Shorts or pants and tshirt? I can't decide what to pack. I think pants are going to be too hot looking at weather report.....but is the heat only for a few hours in the afternoon then cooler the rest of the time?

Today it was jeans and a light jacket layered over a tee. Tomorrow probably shorts or capris. I honestly think we could get by without a jacket tonight. It's not bad at all. Last night was really cold for FL though.

Not sure where you are seeing 85 degrees and 90% humidity. Here in Orlando its 68 degrees at 7:30 pm. High today was only 75 or so. Definitely doesn't feel like August.
Weather.com shows Tuesday's weather to be 84° and 96% humidity and pretty much the same all week long.

I see 78% humidity on weather.com. Think I'm taking all the pants out of suitcase!

We're here now. We also went last year at the same time. December weather was really hot last year for 8 out of our 10 days. But it's still nothing like August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter