current TV crushes

I am ALSO in love with Matt Bomer... LOVE me some eyebrows!!
eyebrow-smiley-1174.gif

105284_matt-bomer-takes-questions-on-white-collar-at-the-2009-summer-tca-press-tour-in-pasadena-calif-on-au.jpg

Mine is Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester) from Supernatural. The show has been declining in quality for a couple of years now, but I still love me some Dean!

David Tennant circa Doctor Who

I must have a thing for British men right now.

Rick Castle ;) (Nathan Fillion) I just love his character :lovestruc

Nathan has been my good boy crush since this series started.

images

Charlie Hunnam, who plays Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy.

Charlie has been my bad boy cruch since this series stated.

images

charlie-hunnam-soa-s4.jpg

Not sure which Jax I like better. Love him with his long hair, but last season it was to dirt/greasy looking it didn't really make him look good. I do really like the short hair, he started this season with. Will have to see how it goes the rest of this season.

And for the can't decided if he's going to be a good/bad boy or a bad/good boy - Timothy Olyphant.

images

Kevin McKidd -- Dr. Owen Hunt from Grey's Anatomy

I could name more but then you'll know I'm secretly a fangurl...oh what the heck, also love Alex O'Loughlin and Nathan Fillion!

Maria :upsidedow

Sign me up as another Nathan Fillion fan.

I'm shocked that no one has mentioned Spencer Reid or Hotch from Criminal Minds yet.

Have to agree with Darren Criss and Cory Monteith. :)

For the people who mentioned Sweets from Bones and Spencer from Criminal Minds. They fit in my adorkable category. :laughing:

Don Draper. Not Jon Hamm, but Don Draper. He's a nightmare, but he's dreamy to me! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter