• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Queues?

chipndalefan

Mouseketeer
Just looking at last minute deals for next week

What are the Queues like at the moment?

I notice that there's a Star Wars weekend and Summer Nightastic, which I assume will make it busy.

I'm used to going in September when the longest queue is around 20mins

Well I usually do the Easter thing and the queues can easily run over 2 hours for the headliners at the peak of the day (by noon) and often fastpasses for these attractions are all gone by early afternoon. Easter is second busiest only to Christmas week so looking at it that way it won't be as bad, on average anyway. I swear by a good touring plan and an early start for a productive day. I mix it up with "wing it" days where we have a break from the structure and sleep a bit later as I am a nocturnal creature by nature ;). The US schools are starting to close now over the course of June for the summer holidays so it will has already started picking up. The major plus of busy times is the longer park hours, extra shows etc which helps to disperse the pressure of the crowds somewhat and gives you added flexibility.

We came home yesterday :sad1:
And the crowds were begining to build as the last week progressed.
I havent been for such a long time but i thought it was ok, if i had to put a
1-10 number on it, i would have said maybe 6 on most days, with the exception of starwars weekends at hollywood, they were very busy.
Most cm's i asked about the levels were saying it was about normal levels if that helps.

Been some great deals recently for last minute but just starting to rise slightly now. One available Monday for 2 weeks Thomson flights from East Midlands, £238pp incl luggage.

We're out here at the moment and the parks are very busy. Lines are very long.

Went to SWW's this morning and the Fastpass return for Toy Story at 9:45am was for 6:50pm - 7:50pm.

Also the schools have just broke up for summer today or yesterday? That is certainly having a impact on the parks.

It's also very hot!
HTH's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter