Current purchase with purchase

karebear06

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what the current promotion is at World of Disney and in the parks? We love taking advantage of these and have lots of totes and throws.

in the parks, there is a fold-away windbreaker for $9.95 or a tote bag with orange straps for ~$15. In the resorts, there was a beach towel and a luggage set, but I don't recall prices.

Wow, I have seen pics of the back pack but the wind breaker sounds more interesting - Anyone have a picture?

in the parks, there is a fold-away windbreaker for $9.95 or a tote bag with orange straps for ~$15. In the resorts, there was a beach towel and a luggage set, but I don't recall prices.

The windbreaker sounds interesting. Is it one size fits most or do they have sizes to choose from.

Anyone have pictures of the PWP's?

The jacket was light blue and gray. I liked it except it did not have a hood which I would have wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter