Current Popcorn Buckets?

I saw a picture. It is quite cute! I'm really hoping they still have it when I get down there. They didn't get them in last year until after I left.
They were sold out everywhere Saturday. But the CM said they will have them back in stock by the 8th for the party.

Could anyone confirm if they have the Zero buckets out again this year? I know in years past they used to be party-exclusive (if I remember correctly). In the Disney blog they didn't make any mention of it so I thought they didn't have them this year. However I saw an Instagram post that led me to believe they are back.....

I want one but at the same time I don't lol. I don't need extra stuff to bulk up my luggage. Its already bad enough that I am planning on getting the poison apple stein at MNSSHP lol.

Could anyone confirm if they have the Zero buckets out again this year? I know in years past they used to be party-exclusive (if I remember correctly). In the Disney blog they didn't make any mention of it so I thought they didn't have them this year. However I saw an Instagram post that led me to believe they are back.....

I want one but at the same time I don't lol. I don't need extra stuff to bulk up my luggage. Its already bad enough that I am planning on getting the poison apple stein at MNSSHP lol.
last year they were not party exclusive. i saw them the whole week everywhere i was just dumb and didnt get it

last year they were not party exclusive. i saw them the whole week everywhere i was just dumb and didnt get it
I did see them last year the entire time I was there too, but I do recall a few years back it being party-exclusive. Not that it matters, I just wanted to know if they were out again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter