Current PINs

krissyh

DIS Veteran
What PIN codes are currently floating about?
I know I cannot ask for the PIN of another, simply want to know what people have received.

The past year I felt like I was receiving pin codes nonstop (all for room only discounts), but since December I've not received any. I'm pretty bummed as we're planning a trip for mid april and it feels like there's nothing besides the typical discounts.

I haven't even seen threads from people posting their pins now that I think about it.

Either there aren't any or they're mimicking the public offers.

We are the same: received many emails with PIN codes until January. Haven't had any, either by email or regular mail, since then.

I am anxiously awaiting new pin codes too! I remember getting one late March/early April last year that I used for the summer. Fingers crossed!

Do they usually give out pins all year? Or is it just a few weeks before public offers?

Friday saw a "summer PIN" for 30% at Deluxes, 20% at Mods and Values. Good thru 8/27, I believe... offers free park hopper if you go MYW 5 days or more...

Friday saw a "summer PIN" for 30% at Deluxes, 20% at Mods and Values. Good thru 8/27, I believe... offers free park hopper if you go MYW 5 days or more...

This is the pin we received and applied on Friday. It's the same pin we got and used last summer, but last year the room only discounts came out before we received the pin. We're thrilled, it saved us a lot of money :)

This is the pin we received and applied on Friday. It's the same pin we got and used last summer, but last year the room only discounts came out before we received the pin. We're thrilled, it saved us a lot of money :)
I am one of those unlikely people that have never gotten a pin code. I have requested DVD's, signed up for emails and I am always playing around on the disney reservation site. Any tips on how to get on a list to get the pin codes?

I honestly have no idea how to get the pins, I guess I've just been lucky?? I do order the Disney planning DVD every year, and I am a repeat visitor. We have a Disney Visa...I wish I knew how it worked!! We booked our last trip for Aug 2014 in October 2013, and since that point I've had three or four pin codes sent. The one we used last summer, one for travel during the holidays 2014 that we were unable to use, and the one we just got for our upcoming July trip.

I honestly have no idea how to get the pins, I guess I've just been lucky?? I do order the Disney planning DVD every year, and I am a repeat visitor. We have a Disney Visa...I wish I knew how it worked!! We booked our last trip for Aug 2014 in October 2013, and since that point I've had three or four pin codes sent. The one we used last summer, one for travel during the holidays 2014 that we were unable to use, and the one we just got for our upcoming July trip.
You must be lucky.. I hope your pin codes keep coming. Maybe I'll get lucky this year too

I was so thrilled to finally get one for the spring. But, we are not going until next year. Hopefully they keep sending them to me!

I am one of those unlikely people that have never gotten a pin code. I have requested DVD's, signed up for emails and I am always playing around on the disney reservation site. Any tips on how to get on a list to get the pin codes?

Last edited:
I got a summer pin emailed to me on Friday as well ... I doubt I'll ever go again in the summer, was hoping for one for next February!

We were in WDW in mid/late-January. The crowds were summer-like. I was amazed. We choose that time because the crowds are usually very light.

There seems to be a significant up-tick in attendance. I wonder if that is why the PIN's and other promotions are less than usual. There doesn't seem to be a need to get the attendance any higher.

Saw quite a few people on here post about a pin they received for summer through August for room discounts. So there is one going around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter