Current PIN codes

Just curious … what PIN codes have people received lately? What was the offer, etc.?

Thanks!

I received a 30% off RO Pin at Coranado for my September trip that we just changed to January.. Unfortunately it won't transfer, but good to know they are out there.

I am curious about this as well! Each season for the past 2 years almost we have gotten a unique offer code. Nothings since the summer one for RO had expired a few weeks back! I check my emails...hoping lol!

I received a RO discount PIN about a month back. Still going back and forth as to whether I'm going back in December. We were just there in April (last minute trip to escape after the Winter From Hell we had), so I'm still debating.

Received a Pin Code a few months back.....had our TA book the Grand Floridian......garden view room for 2 adults for Dec 7-ck out 11th.....including tax $1625.84... this seems high to me....but maybe not for that time..

I do know January would be less but we want to go for the decorations etc and celebrate our 50th wedding Anniversary....so...any thoughts?

I just received a pin code for up to 30% off room for Aug 28-Nov 24 and Nov 28-Dec 23. I'm not going this year so it doesn't help me. I really hope to get something for next fall when I may actually be able to go.

I just received a pin code for up to 30% off room for Aug 28-Nov 24 and Nov 28-Dec 23. I'm not going this year so it doesn't help me. I really hope to get something for next fall when I may actually be able to go.

I got the same one today. Can't go until next year, so it will go unused. :(

I am not using my PIN at this point either, even though we are traveling during the dates. We want to stay Value this year and they haven't had anything available at Pop the past few weeks when I have checked with the PIN. Even with the PIN discount at a Moderate, a regular rack rate at POP is cheaper.

I just got one today. Selected dates Nov-Dec, either a room discount or free dining. Now I just need one for January!!
My sister just texted me a picture of this one that she received. Wanted to know if we could use it, which we can't of course since she isn't going. They keep wasting PIN codes on my sister's family!

Got one today in my email. Up to 30% percent for this fall/winter. Using mine to book AKL for a few days in early December.

Just git this via email this afternoon....

SAVE UP TO 30%
on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels!
For stays most nights
August 28–November 24, 2015 and
November 28–December 23, 2015.

We just got back on 6/27 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter