• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current movies?

DDluvstitch

Earning My Ears
Hi-
We cruise a week from today!! - and we're wondering if
anyone knows what movies they are currently showing onboard.

thanks!

I am on board right now and the movies that are playing this week are:

Hidalgo
America's Heart and Soul
Brother Bear
Raising Helen
Around the World in 80 Days

Hope this helps
Angie

AngieRL-Are you on the magic? If so so are our friends. do you have children the clubs? Our firiends have girls in the teen club-from virginia!!!!!!!!! Have a great time.

We just got off the Magic yesterday.
Other movies they are showing are:

King Arthur
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
The Alamo
Miracle
Pirates of the Caribbean
Finding Nemo
The Lady Killers
Home on the Range

This rounds out the list. I hope it is helpful.

Howard
::MickeyMo

That is 13 movies! :3dglasses

How on earth did they squeeze 13 movies into a 7 day cruise?

Are there 5 for the kids club? And one night shows a movie instead of having a 'show'. Hmm, are there matinees throughout the cruise?

Please explain!

Well, today (I am on board the Magic) they are showing Miracle at 6pm (my husband is there now) and then again at 8:30 pm. This morning they were showing a rated G movie, can't remember off the top of my head what it was. The theatre is really nice. My husband is a HUGE movie buff and goes to the movies about twice a week. And this one is better than the theatre at home, with the exception of no cup holders on the chair arms.
Hope this helps,
Angie

If you call DCL within 2 weeks of your sailing date, they will tell you what movies are scheduled for your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter