Current movies on the Magic

We returned home yesterday from the Western, :guilty: ( had a fantastic time ) anyway some of the movies they were showing were....

Pirates of The Caribbean
Ice Princess
The Aviator
Around The World in 80 Days
Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
The Incredibiles
The Pacifier
A lot Like Love
The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
National Treasure ( Ran only twice, this may be on it's way off the list )

I will try to start a trip report in the next day or so as well maybe check there for some more info on a recent Western Magic cruise.

looking forward to your trip report- we are cruising 5/6/05 and am getting very antsy :Pinkbounc

Careycrew said:
We returned home yesterday from the Western, :guilty: ( had a fantastic time ) anyway some of the movies they were showing were....

Pirates of The Caribbean
Ice Princess
The Aviator
Around The World in 80 Days
Princess Diaries 2: The Royal Engagement
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
The Incredibiles
The Pacifier
A lot Like Love
The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou
National Treasure ( Ran only twice, this may be on it's way off the list )

I will try to start a trip report in the next day or so as well maybe check there for some more info on a recent Western Magic cruise.

Poohs Heffalump movie isn't playing this week on the magic and neither is life aquatic....

They told me that National treasure would be on the repo cruise.
Bill

Magic_Fan_Bruce said:
“Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” should be playing because it’s a Touchstone picture.

Yahoo! We were just talking about seeing that. Now, we'll be seeing it in a couple of weeks for sure.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter