Current movies on board dream? August 2013

Planes will premEAR Friday. You can also plan on The Lone Ranger and Monsters University being shown.

As mentioned in the FAQ sticky here on the DIS cruise boards, you can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise.

I checked since I'm sailing this weekend on Dream and PLANES is on schedule. I didn't check for other movies since PLANES was my specific interest.

On the July 28 sailing, it was MU, Lone Ranger and Iron Man 3, possibly one other but I'm pretty sure it was just those three. Not sure if one of those will be replace by Planes or it will be added.

On the July 28 sailing, it was MU, Lone Ranger and Iron Man 3, possibly one other but I'm pretty sure it was just those three. Not sure if one of those will be replace by Planes or it will be added.

I too was on that cruise. They also showed Brave, Oz, the Avengers, the Muppets, and Wreck it Ralph. These were all shown in the Buena Vista Theatre. There is a whole other set of movies that are shown on the funnel vision on deck 11 throughout the day.

Ha, I obviously didn't pay close attention! MU was the only one that interested us since we'd already since all of the others, except Lone Ranger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter