Current Merchandise Bonus Offers

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
Anybody just back who can post what the current "Spend $XX and get the bonus item for $XX"?
Thanks. I'm going in 2 weeks and I'm curious.

Anybody just back who can post what the current "Spend $XX and get the bonus item for $XX"?
Thanks. I'm going in 2 weeks and I'm curious.

I don't know if it's still the same, but the offers were almost exactly the same in May as they were on our October 2010 trip, so maybe they will be similar. Both times we had the "If you spend...you get a tote bag for $15." The 2010 trip was a red or gray (the gray was more rare) crocodile look bag with a big bow on it with a metal Mickey head attached. We love them. They also offered a blanket or a bag on wheels then. The 2011 trip was a tote bag, and I did see some red and gray bags as options floating around in some stores. Mostly they were multicolored bags with a big picture of Mickey on them. They also offered the lanyard and pins starter set, and a mickey watch. I think I also saw a towel in one store.

I don't know if they've changed it since, but in case they haven't, I thought I'd throw it out there.

We came back last week... I saw:

Mickey Watch
Castle fleece throw
Black tote that had two-toned handles- black on one side, gold on the other side and it said MICKEY MOUSE in gold (Not the usual canvas type tote they've had in the past)

All places seemed to have the tote, but then it was either the throw or the watch.

Could someone please explain what this deal is and how to get it..TIA

It's at stores in the parks, and Downtown Disney. Maybe someone will post something more precise, but usually it's something like, "Spend $25 and get a Mickey Mouse Watch for $10, spend $35 and get a throw for $15."

Just a heads up about the watch, got it on my last trip in May and I would not recommend spending any money on it. It has a grey fabric strap, with mickey designs on it, which is great but the strap is SO stiff that it's practically unwearable. If you like a softer strap on you watch, tread carefully with this watch. It's too bad, it's cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter