Current Magic crew members are…?

Windermere

Cruisetoberfest I and II (in spirit). Love those
We haven't been on the Magic since last summer in the Med. We were wondering if we'll see any of the same crew when we sail this September.

Any updates of who is currently working onboard? No kids in our sailing party this time around so we're looking mainly at dining room and bar staff but all updates are welcome.

Well, as you may have already read, but at this moment the captain is Robert from the Netherlands and the cruise director is Brent from Australia. Besides that I'm not good in remembering names, but personally we met our assistant server from last year so that was nice.

We saw three of our former dining staff in July on the Magic: Valentin (Bulgaria), Melroy (India), and our Head Server (whose name I am blanking on now!) and recognized many others in the main dining rooms from previous cruises. The Magic staff seem pretty tight with each other, or at least, that's the impression I get from them. Both of our former servers remembered us and made a point of saying hello.

There are plenty of new faces, to be sure, but there is also a familiarity that will make you smile!

Thanks for the replies.

We always like trying out new serving teams but also love seeing our previous great teams. It's like meeting new friends while reuniting with old ones. I'll have to look through my old notes for names and see if they ring any bells for recent cruisers.

Wondering - - does anyone know if Raphael is still working in any of the bars?

We haven't been on the Magic since last summer in the Med. We were wondering if we'll see any of the same crew when we sail this September.

Any updates of who is currently working onboard? No kids in our sailing party this time around so we're looking mainly at dining room and bar staff but all updates are welcome.

I highly recommend you contact DCL and request George as your Head Server. He is the best in our opinion and will be seeing him in 7 weeks again!

Thanks for the info. I've not heard of a head server named George. He on the Magic?

Has anyone just returned from sailing on the Magic? Any crew member names you care to share?

From my 12-night Mediterranean Cruise that disembarked Disney Magic on Thursday, June 26th, in Venice, here is the list of Cruise Staff that was onboard:

Name and Home
Pierre Luc (Mayor of Bingo) - Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
Brittany - Ontario, Canada
Joshiie - Anaheim, California, USA
Melanie - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Miguel (Adult activities) - New Jersey, USA
Vanessa - Mexico City, Mexico
Jenna - Manchester, England, UK
Luke - England, UK
DJ Matt - England, UK
Rafael - Peru

I know that Jenna left on vacation when we docked in Venice, so I don't know who her replacement was, but she should be back onboard by now. I am sure there have been more recent cruisers who can update. Our Cruise Director was Brent from Australia and the Assistant Cruise Director was Scott from South Africa.

After you cruise, if you don't mind heading to this thread and updating the Cruise Staff names, I would appreciate it very much: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3298488

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter