Current List of Resorts Testing MyMagic+ System

Still no luck for sept 30 check in at all star music ..... Are we out of luck ? We are there until 11th oct.

Still no luck for sept 30 check in at all star music ..... Are we out of luck ? We are there until 11th oct.

I have seen a few reports of check in sept 28 and on. So it is possible. ASmu was one of the last to go up yesterday. Maybe it will still open up for you. I would keep checking today and tomorrow. Your personalization window will likely be only 24 hrs or less. Good Luck!

I have seen a few reports of check in sept 28 and on. So it is possible. ASmu was one of the last to go up yesterday. Maybe it will still open up for you. I would keep checking today and tomorrow. Your personalization window will likely be only 24 hrs or less. Good Luck!

Thank you :)

Just completed customization of magicbands and FP+ selection.
Staying at WL 10/19 - 10/29.:)

perhaps it would be fun to guess when there will be an official announcement from Disney of what we all know has been going on for the last 24+ hours? :rotfl2:

Saw this on another thread. Thought I would repost it here:

Guests who were selected to participate in the next round of testing are staying at the following resorts with arrival dates listed below:

Arrival date of Sept. 30 – Oct. 31: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 13.

Arrival date of Oct. 7 – 31: Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 13.

Arrival date of Oct. 14 – 31: Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 16.

Arrival date of Oct. 21 – 31: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 23.

Arrival date of Oct. 23 – 31: The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 25.

Testing will continue at our current test locations for Guests arriving through Oct. 31. These resorts include Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.

Test participants will be able to touch to enter their rooms, touch to enter the park, touch to pay at eligible locations and touch to redeem FastPass+ selections starting upon check-in and continuing through their departure.

You read my mind wno!! I just was updating with dates. Sorry for all those that missed the window by a few days:hug:. I wish it hit everyone. I didn't want to post dates till I was sure about them. A Few reports of Sept 28 add ons, but I can't confirm anything. Sorry. I wouldn't trust anything before sept 30 at this time.

You read my mind wno!! I just was updating with dates. Sorry for all those that missed the window by a few days:hug:. I wish it hit everyone. I didn't want to post dates till I was sure about them. A Few reports of Sept 28 add ons, but I can't confirm anything. Sorry. I wouldn't trust anything before sept 30 at this time.

So looks like I should try for the split stay?

Saw this on another thread. Thought I would repost it here:

Guests who were selected to participate in the next round of testing are staying at the following resorts with arrival dates listed below:

Arrival date of Sept. 30 – Oct. 31: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa and Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 13.

Arrival date of Oct. 7 – 31: Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas and Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 13.

Arrival date of Oct. 14 – 31: Disney’s All-Star Music Resort, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 16.

Arrival date of Oct. 21 – 31: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 23.

Arrival date of Oct. 23 – 31: The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. These Guests will be contacted beginning Sept. 25.

Testing will continue at our current test locations for Guests arriving through Oct. 31. These resorts include Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Beach Club Villas, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.

Test participants will be able to touch to enter their rooms, touch to enter the park, touch to pay at eligible locations and touch to redeem FastPass+ selections starting upon check-in and continuing through their departure.

Hmmm.... That's interesting. I guess we will just miss the FW check in. Good thing I made that room only reservation at POR. Hopefully though we can continue to use our magic bands at FW since we will already have them.

I will have to take a look. I don't think there is anyDVC availability. My best bet would to see if I can check out and back in again on the 14th.

I will have to take a look. I don't think there is anyDVC availability. My best bet would to see if I can check out and back in again on the 14th.

What about one night RO for all-star movie or sports? Can you move your trip up a day or change check in at OKW Oct 11 and do allstar Oct 10. Then you would have the bands the whole trip. I know they will work at the OKW, many have reported this with split stays.

I have got our magic bands all customised and ready to go, but no FP+ at the moment.

We're checking into WL for 2 weeks on 27th October. Anyone else experiencing this? We both have AP's which are linked in to our MDE.

Excited we have non-grey bands though, just wish I knew what to do about the FP+!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter