Current Dream Concierge Staff

El Cid 94

Duty is the sublimest word in the English language
It has been 1 year to the day since our last cruise on the Dream. We sail again in June. I was wondering about the current concierge staff. Any new faces since last year?

We sailed last month. I remember Annie-Marie from South Africa and another gal who's name I don't remember. They were both awesome. Annie-Marie was also our cabana host. There was also a guy (he had a girls name is all I remember). We never had much interaction with him. I know it's not much help, but its what I remember.

Was the guy named Ashley? If so we had him on our Dream cruise in November and he was very nice and helpful.

The other girl, was she Andreia? She was there last September but not sure if she'd still be there.

That might be it. She was a brunette, American, little heavy set. Super helpful and friendly.

Nope, Andreia does not fit that description. She was there for our November cruise as well and is a tiny Brazilian lady. :)

too bad it's not Andreia - she was great!!
i liked Andreia a LOT more than Anne-Marie (whom i couldn't stand at all)...

We sailed last month. I remember Annie-Marie from South Africa and another gal who's name I don't remember. They were both awesome. Annie-Marie was also our cabana host. There was also a guy (he had a girls name is all I remember). We never had much interaction with him. I know it's not much help, but its what I remember.

Anne Marie use to work in Palo forever, on Magic then Dream... she is awesome... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter