Current direct price for VGF $170/pt?

DVC Mike

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
A friend who spoke to a DVC guide told me the direct price for VGF was $170 instead of the $165 I had thought.

Did I miss a price increase, or is my friend simply confused?

Current Direct Sales Prices
http://i235.*************************************BuyDVC/Prices/DVC_Prices_2.png​

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Got questions about DVC?
★ ☆ ★ THE DVC INFORMATION CENTER ★ ☆ ★
in the DVC Forums has the answers to your questions about the Disney Vacation Club.

The question references VGF not BLT. I have not seen any communication about increasing VGF. I have to call MS today. I'll try and get info on that. I would not doubt it though. Maybe because you can not wait list for a direct purchase Disney doesn't have to disclose it?

I can confirm VGF is now $170/pt. Apparently this happened back in April according to a guide at the Disney Vacation Club. I don't recall seeing any announcement. ALso, the waiting list is still closed for direct sale purchases.

I can confirm VGF is now $170/pt. Apparently this happened back in April according to a guide at the Disney Vacation Club. I don't recall seeing any announcement. ALso, the waiting list is still closed for direct sale purchases.

Thanks for confirming this!

Got questions about DVC?
in the DVC Forums has the answers to your questions about the Disney Vacation Club.

I've found a document from DVC from May 2015 that shows VGF as $170/pt, so the price increase probably does date back to April.

Got questions about DVC?

Recent VGF deeds show that the Orange County Comptroller is assessing the Deed Document Tax at a rate of $170 per point.

Since they are not actively Selling VGF and have a close wait list I guess they thought they didn't have to publicise that increase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter