Current Cruise Staffs (all ships)

We just did the EBPC on the Wonder. This is who I remember.

Cally-moved over to the Magic after our cruise
Steven
Andy
Ashley
DJ Dan
Nicolette

I am blanking on the rest. They we ALL amazing, but one week back in the real world is turning my brain into mush.

On the September 25, 2014 Wonder: Captain Fabian at the helm, Jimmy was the cruise director. Thrilled to see Andy (England) on the cruise staff; sailed with him twice on the Magic. DJ Dan is the only other cruise staff member I remember by name. The female assistant cruise director MC'd the Mouseketeer game show, don't remember her name but she's from North Tonawonda NY. Didn't attend many of the hosted events to learn their names. Our servers were Lavendra (India) and Christina (Ukraine--loved her!), Jayson (Philippines) was the cabin attendant.

PJ, Kameisha, and Julia were the concierge hosts on Fantasy last week, but I think Kameisha and Julia are getting ready to rotate off.

Twanda and Michelle are concierge hosts on the Magic right now. Cruise entertainment staff were great .. Luke from England in particular. On our last night (WBTA) they did the 'If I Were Not Upon The Sea' skit .. Cruise Director Natalie joined in too and was a great sport.

Who is the captain on the Fantasy right now? We are sailing in December.

I can't recall when Capt Marco got on this time around but I think it may be Comm. Tom in December

We just sailed on the Dream last week from the few I can remember

Captain Henry ( fantastic, took the time to talk to our family on more than one occasion and pose for photos with us!)
Cruise Director Darren
Dean ( dollar Deeno, the bingo guy. So much fun!)

To help further my own post, here is the Cruise Staff from my 4-night on Disney Dream:
- "Dollar" Deano from Ireland was the Team leader and Bingo Caller
- Jo for the UK was the Club Host
- Laura from California
- Krista from Australia
- Raf (Rich and Famous) from Phillipines
- Michelle from New York
- Jennifer from US
- Leslie from US
- Maxx from US
- Denise from Ontario, Canada
- Mia from South Africa
- Jamezy from the UK
- Brian from US
There were at least 2 other Cruise Staff members (one of which was the DJ), but with only a 4-night, we did not get to meet them.

Darren McBurney from the UK was the Cruise Director and Michael Gibbons from the UK was the Assistant Cruise Director. Captain Henry Andersson was the Ship's Captain.

To help further my own post, here is the Cruise Staff from my 4-night on Disney Dream: - "Dollar" Deano from Ireland was the Team leader and Bingo Caller - Jo for the UK was the Club Host - Laura from California - Krista from Australia - Raf (Rich and Famous) from Phillipines - Michelle from New York - Jennifer jjhfrom US - Leslie from US - Maxx from US - Denise from Ontario, Canada - Mia from South Africa - Jamezy from the UK - Brian from US There were at least 2 other Cruise Staff members (one of which was the DJ), but with only a 4-night, we did not get to meet them. Darren McBurney from the UK was the Cruise Director and Michael Gibbons from the UK was the Assistant Cruise Director. Captain Henry Andersson was the Ship's Captain.
,ll, c

To help further my own post, here is the Cruise Staff from my 4-night on Disney Dream: - "Dollar" Deano from Ireland was the Team leader and Bingo Caller - Jo for the UK was the Club Host - Laura from California - Krista from Australia - Raf (Rich and Famous) from Phillipines - Michelle from New York - Jennifer from US - Leslie from US - Maxx from US - Denise from Ontario, Canada - Mia from South Africa - Jamezy from the UK - Brian from US There were at least 2 other Cruise Staff members (one of which was the DJ), but with only a 4-night, we did not get to meet them.g",,~}
U Darren McBurney from the UK was the Cruise Director and Michael Gibbons from the UK was the Assistant Cruise Director. Captain Henry Andersson was the Ship's Captain.
he pm

Just got off the Magic this past Saturday. Cruise Director - Natalie. Captain - John

We had Greenidge and Amphie as our server and asst server. Jerryl was our stateroom hostess.

Kids club had too many to remember, but mine enjoyed hanging out with Adam from the US somewhere, Tree (I think also US), Leisel (GB, maybe), Jess (can't remember where she was from either).

Just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. Can't be of too much help, since we didn't do bingo or dance parties. What I remember is:

Captain - Commodore Tom
Cruise Director - Leslie
Tube activities host - Brett from US (hilarious!)
I did hear Kaitlyn from the US making a bingo announcement on the PA one, day, so I am sure she is involved somehow (I think that's how you spell her name - the one with the big curly blond hair).
Also talked to Anthony from NY

Just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. Can't be of too much help, since we didn't do bingo or dance parties. What I remember is:

Captain - Commodore Tom
Cruise Director - Leslie
I did hear Kaitlyn from the US making a bingo announcement on the PA one, day, so I am sure she is involved somehow (I think that's how you spell her name - the one with the big curly blond hair).

AWWW!!! I am going to miss Kaitlin and Anthony on the Dream next month. You know they are pretend Husband and wife!! We had so much fun with them!! I have tons of pics of them, just not on this computer...
Kaitlin and I went round and round from the get go! :) she was the leader for our muster drill and she asked if anyone was from NJ and I said, "no, why?" and she said, "because I am from NJ!" To which I responded, "I'm sorry!!" She then informed me I would be last on our life boat! We just hit it off from that point and had so much fun with her and Anthony in the clubs. They were a riot!! Definitely going to miss them next month! :(

To help further my own post, here is the Cruise Staff from my 4-night on Disney Dream:
- "Dollar" Deano from Ireland was the Team leader and Bingo Caller
- Jo for the UK was the Club Host
- Laura from California
- Krista from Australia
- Raf (Rich and Famous) from Phillipines
- Michelle from New York
- Jennifer from US
- Leslie from US
- Maxx from US
- Denise from Ontario, Canada
- Mia from South Africa
- Jamezy from the UK
- Brian from US
There were at least 2 other Cruise Staff members (one of which was the DJ), but with only a 4-night, we did not get to meet them.

Darren McBurney from the UK was the Cruise Director and Michael Gibbons from the UK was the Assistant Cruise Director. Captain Henry Andersson was the Ship's Captain.

Love Capt'n Henry!! hopefully he will still be onboard in 3 weeks...
Haven't heard good reviews about Darren though....maybe the CD will change between now and then!! fingers crossed! :)

Captain - Commodore Tom
Cruise Director - Leslie

Whoop! Whoop!

Thank you for the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter