current crowd pics

I was there the same time these pictures were taken and this was not my experience. I must have been in the wrong parks on the wrong days. We went to MGM on Tuesday and it was busy. It was not horrible but it was not as empty as the pictures posted. We went to Animal Kingdom on Wednesday and it was worse. We waited 40 minutes for the Safari ride. We went to Magic Kingdom on Thursday. We got a lot done in the morning but by 2:00 in the afternoon "It's a small world" had a 25 minute wait. So there were people pretty much everywhere. We went back there that night and the same ride was a walk on. The raceway was a 45 minute wait. Like it said, it was still enjoyable. Much busier than this time last year. I'll try posting my pictures so ya'll can see the difference in the parks on the different days compared to the ones posted.

Hey- the pics look WONDERFUL and the wait times so far posted- that's not bad at all :)

CANNOT WAIT. Less then 48 hours and we'll be leaving for the airport!!!

Feelin' better since seeing these pictures! It DM's and DF's first trips since early "90s, so want a great time for them! :love: Can't wait 'till Thursday!!

This is really good news. Thanks for the updates. I'm taking a first timer on Thursday but I have a feeling the crowds will pick up next weekend, as the NY schools all have off for the Jewish holidays.

wow, this is flipping awesome...i hope the crowds stay low, we arrive on the 21st... What touring plan did you use to make sure you got low crowd days...we are using the ug..

that is so great!!!! I hope it stays like that until we go too.... we leave on the 29th and I really hope it is like that... I have never gone when it looked like that. even when I went earlier this year in january it was still sooo crowded, but we were there right after new years! I really hope it stays like this!!:goodvibes

Thanks for the updates. We go in a couple of weeks & would LOVE to see the parks the unbusy. I don't think I've ever seen a ride with 5 minutes posted!!

wow, this is flipping awesome...i hope the crowds stay low, we arrive on the 21st... What touring plan did you use to make sure you got low crowd days...we are using the ug..

I used the unofficial guide book.

I was there the same time these pictures were taken and this was not my experience. I must have been in the wrong parks on the wrong days. We went to MGM on Tuesday and it was busy. It was not horrible but it was not as empty as the pictures posted. We went to Animal Kingdom on Wednesday and it was worse. We waited 40 minutes for the Safari ride. We went to Magic Kingdom on Thursday. We got a lot done in the morning but by 2:00 in the afternoon "It's a small world" had a 25 minute wait. So there were people pretty much everywhere. We went back there that night and the same ride was a walk on. The raceway was a 45 minute wait. Like it said, it was still enjoyable. Much busier than this time last year. I'll try posting my pictures so ya'll can see the difference in the parks on the different days compared to the ones posted.
I guess its all about perspective. We've gone the last two years the week before or the week after Easter. This past year, we waited about an hour for It's a Small World at about 2 in the afternoon. In Animal Kingdom, the Safari ride was well over an hour, but we got FPs so it didn't bother us. Soarin' was easily a 2 hour wait from lunch time on. If you didn't get a FP by 1pm, then you weren't getting one at all. I'm thinking that I'm really going to enjoy our trip this coming week. Even if the crowds are bigger than this time last year, I'm sure it will seem like a ghost town to me.

We will be there Spet. 22- 27 at Pop. We went about this time last year and the crowds seemed to be OK. We had a "day trip" to Seaworld and DTD the Sunday before Labor day and you could hardly move!!!!!:hourglass I hope it has died down long before we arrive. Btw anyone else going at this time? and/ staying at Pop? I woould love to meet DIS in person!!!! :rotfl: :banana: :cool2:

i hope to see more pics of WDW during this free food for all. thanks for any photos or information. this is helping with planning for a very possible 2008 trip.
thanks again:thumbsup2

We were there at the start of dining 8-25/9-4 and the place was packed...60-70 minute lines, closed fast pass machines....still very fun though.

I will be there 9/22-9/27 at the WL. I am hoping the crowds are not too bad. Lets just say my hubby isn't the most patient man in the world, hopefully when it comes to our son he is ok, thats usually how he is.... anything for him.
Heather

We were at MK yesterday. Wait times weren't bad. We rode Jungle Cruise (Posted time 20 min. actual 10), PoC Posted 20 min...was about 20 it kept breaking down. As we got off the ride they were ushering everyone from the lines back outside. Small World was 20 min, Snow White was 10, now ait at Carrousel, 20 min at Pooh. TTA broke down while we were on it. Our train actually slammed into another hard enough to knock my 19 month old off the seat. Buzz was 10 minutes. Space Mountain 20 minutes. Didn't check others as we were off to diiner.

Haunted Mansion still had work being done to it. Scaffolding was still on the exterior and they were doing work in the Line area.

Had dinner at Ohana's. Reservation was for 8:50. We went over at 4 to see about getting in earlier. We waited 5 minutes before we were seated. At 4:00 there were still tables available in the dining rooms.

We had a nice time and the crowds weren't as bad as two weeks ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter