• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Crowd Levels

bikinpunk

Mouseketeer
I'll be arriving to WDW early this week (week of 12/08). I'm simply curious out of those folks who are currently there, what their experience has been with the crowds thus far. It won't change our plans. I'm just curious.

I've been this time of the year about 4 times and the crowds have always been very low. But, as all of you know, the crowd levels seem to generally be picking up. So, I'm just wondering what it's been like for people there the past week or few days.

Getting excited about our trip. :goodvibes

We popped into MK for a bit today and it was really not too bad at all. Waits times were 10 mins for Splash, 20 for big thunder, 40 mins for Peter Pan, walk on for Small World and nearly NO line for Dole Whip! Now THAT is pretty unheard of! :rotfl: Pretty good time of the year, it seems! :thumbsup2:

we were at MK today and found Peter Pan 50 + min. quite a line for dole whips, Jingle cruise 50 min. If you didn't have a FP you could figure 40 or more min for any of hte good rides.
Also found more crowded at Epcot yesterday than expected. but not to bad.
OTOH we haven't had to wait more than about 5 min for any buses to and from AKL

This weekend was pretty busy, but the rest of the week was very managable.

Even today though, we did Space Mountain, Buzz, and BTMRR without a fastpass, and waited no more than 25-30 mins for anything. Highest wait times were 7DMT (75-90 all day), Peter Pan (around 50 most of the day), and Pirates (35-50 mins).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter