Current Castaway Club Gift

Sunseeker17

Mouseketeer
Is the current CC gift on the Magic the blue backpack or the red drawstring bag? Saw some reports earlier that mentioned the red bags being given out on one cruise...can't remember which one. Thanks!:)

Is the current CC gift on the Magic the blue backpack or the red drawstring bag? Saw some reports earlier that mentioned the red bags being given out on one cruise...can't remember which one. Thanks!:)

The current gift is the blue backpack. The red drawstring bag was given out on the Med cruises this past summer. Apparently, they found a supply of them in storage there when the Magic returned at the beginning of the summer.

On our Feb 2013 cruise we got the blue backpack then the red drawstring bag on our Oct 2013 cruise. I guess it could be either. Both on the Disney Dream.

We received the red drawstring bag and the water bottles on the Dream two weeks ago. I was surprised!

We got the red drawstring bag 3years ago on the dream i hope its not the red bag on the Fantasy in April.

What about on the magic recently?

10/25 & 10/27 cruises both were blue bag w/keychain & cheese crackers

10/25 on Magic also got Memory Book

10/27 on Magic got the pack with journal/note cards/luggage strap

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

November 2013 Dream we got red drawstring bag with water bottles and keychain Last November (2012) on Fantasy we got blue pack pack with snacks and keychain.

Magic November 1 and 6 cruises Silver Castaway gift was the backpack, gold was a DCL frame.

10/20/13 Dream we received a DCL picture frame. We're platinum.

Interested to see what we'll get on the Wonder on this Saturday's sailing (11/23/13).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter