Current Castaway Club Gift? Pins?

ljm

Mouseketeer
Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this one...
Are they still giving pin trading sets as part of the Castaway Club gift? We had such a blast with them last year. At first we thought they were all the same (Mickey & Minnie on lounge chairs), and then realized there were slight differences in them - different colored chairs, swimsuits, or bows/shoes, etc.) All in all there were 9 different pins to try and find! On our 4 night cruise, we were able to find 8 of the 9 pins. We were so bummed not to find that last one, but on our way home we found a CM at the EarPort in Orlando that had the elusive pin on their lanyard! I know, I must be a pin geek, but it was certainly a good way to end our vacation. Just wondering if there is still a pin as part of the gift this year. Thanks in advance!:thanks:

They did not give us pins as part of this years Castaway Club gifts. We did get the lanyard before boarding and a zipper tote with notebooks and pens were left in our stateroom the first day. We were on the Magic July 13-20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter