• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current Castaway Club gift on Wonder

mmdreamer

Earning My Ears
We are going to Alaska in August and wondering if the bag has changed for this season? If anyone has a picture of it, that would be great!

Thanks!

Just got off the Wonder this morning. It is the sling backpack like in the 1st picture

Thanks for the update! We got one of the slings in 2015, Northern Europe. We were still gold back then so it is bright yellow and black - we have never used it! This one looks much nicer, but I was kind of hoping for a backpack.

Thanks for the update! We got one of the slings in 2015, Northern Europe. We were still gold back then so it is bright yellow and black - we have never used it! This one looks much nicer, but I was kind of hoping for a backpack.
I have the backpack in fact 2, Iceland and one of two Northern Europe cruises. All platinum.

Nope Gold.
I was wondering because the sling bag used to also (like the old beach bags) be color coded based Castaway Club level. But you said you had the same one as the picture which was the Platinum level (at the time). I wasn't sure if they've (DCL) just started giving everyone the darker one, or were still giving different colors.

Thanks for your answer.

I was wondering because the sling bag used to also (like the old beach bags) be color coded based Castaway Club level. But you said you had the same one as the picture which was the Platinum level (at the time). I wasn't sure if they've (DCL) just started giving everyone the darker one, or were still giving different colors.

Thanks for your answer.
Those sling bags are all the same. No color coding.

Those sling bags are all the same. No color coding.

That's been my experience over the last year also. Everyone gets that small sling backpack, and Gold gets the really big luggage tags. I think those are actually too big to be useful. In addition, platinum gets the letter with the choice of in room gift options – wine, fruit, truffles.

Thanks for your answer.
I think they stopped color coding in 2015/2016. The jute beach bags were also all the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter