Current Bounceback offer?

Is there anyone there now that know the current Bounceback offer?

Thanks!

Free dining for check in dates of Aug. 20-Oct. 2, 2015. Supposed to be bookable during on site stays from now until Nov. 15th. Just call ext. 8844 from your room phone to book. :goodvibes

Perfect! I plan on going next yr. Around Aug 19th - 27th, this is great news. I will be in Disney Nov 7- 15, so I can book this for next yr.

I called to extend my reservation for a day and asked about the bounceback offer for when we are going in Dec. I'm not sure when it starts/ends but it will be available while I'm there which is Nov 30- Dec 7th. The bounceback is resort discounts as follows.....
35% off Deluxe
30% off Moderate
25% off Value

She told me it's available for travel from July 23- Oct 4 and Oct 16-Nov 5. I think it's available for travel earlier in the year also but I didn't ask cause I was only thinking about going back for the Halloween party...sorry.

I can never remember, when you book a room only bounce back can you add/ pay the full cost for the dining plan separately or no? Because I want to book a BB for November 2015 but dining plan is essential for us!

I can never remember, when you book a room only bounce back can you add/ pay the full cost for the dining plan separately or no? Because I want to book a BB for November 2015 but dining plan is essential for us!

You can add the dining plan to room discount offers. Just ask the CM you book with.

I just got home tonight. The one in my room at BWV was free dining 8/20 - 10/2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter