• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

current bounceback offer?

I just called the bounceback phone number. The CM told me there are currently no bounceback offers for 2011 yet. The only offers for 2011 are the public discounts.

Unless WDW is going to give something else, there is no need for a bounceback since the offer is out there already. It seems that the GP is their target basing it on the AP offers being out there last (and the least length of time) and the offers going through over 1 year, almost negating the need for a bounceback. I bet when they offered the Values last year with reg. dining, it was prior to WDW changing the dining plan for the Values. Just some of my thoughts. WDW seems to think the AP holders are coming anyway or at least they already have a big chuck of change from us and those already there can just book the offers avail. since they are out there already.

I really wouldn't worry about it. I HIGHLY doubt that they're going to offer the values the regular DP for free by using the bounce back offer. I really can't imagine they would. The only reason ppl. were able to do it last year for this year, is because last year it was the regular free dining that everyone got, so it would make sense to offer the same thing. Since this year it's only QSDP that's available; I'm sure that's the only thing that values are going to get for free. I think the CM the previous poster was talking to was just full of it; and was probably talking about stuff she had no idea about. Don't get me wrong; I'd love to book free regular dining at a value while I'm there next week; but I really don't see that happening.

offering reg diningplan to POP as a bounceback? That is so not fair. We were there last week, and were planning on booking the bounce back, the in room paper was the stopwatch. I called this past Sunday, our checkout day to book the BB. The offer was not in the room, I called front desk and they transfered me to housekeeping, who told me the offer was removed, that a new offer was coming soon, wouldnt tell me what it was, but sent someone up with the old offer. I called before I realized it was only for dates through dec 2010. Should I call the 407 bounce back number and ask about free dining after the fact? Will they give it to me? WHat is the 407 bounceback number?

Mike

Unless WDW is going to give something else, there is no need for a bounceback since the offer is out there already. It seems that the GP is their target basing it on the AP offers being out there last (and the least length of time) and the offers going through over 1 year, almost negating the need for a bounceback. I bet when they offered the Values last year with reg. dining, it was prior to WDW changing the dining plan for the Values. Just some of my thoughts. WDW seems to think the AP holders are coming anyway or at least they already have a big chuck of change from us and those already there can just book the offers avail. since they are out there already.

I so agree. Wouldn't ya know we bought AP's, for the first time, this past March, hoping for a chance to book an AP discounted room for Feb-March 2011. I won't hold my breath, seeing the pattern that is unfolding.
I also agree that a bounceback is not needed, with the free dining GP promo in play. I always kinda figured that even if they had a BB, it would be just QS for the values. DH and I booked the GP Free dining, just last week, for Sept. 2011, to assure we get a king room at our favorite resort. Didn't want to risk waiting until our 9-25-10 arrival date..with no real BB offer confirmed.

What's the bounceback rule? We are going in December and want to go back in Feb. Can we use a bounceback offer for that?

We are going in Dec, would like a BB for next June, What are my chances? With all the dates for 11 discounts that were released they didn't get our dates...

We are going in Dec, would like a BB for next June, What are my chances? With all the dates for 11 discounts that were released they didn't get our dates...

We are pretty much in the same boat. We are going this November (during blackout dates :sad1:, and would like to get back during the end of June 2011 but, of course, that is peak season, so no discounts! We are SO wishing for some kind of June discount.:wizard:

What's the bounceback rule? We are going in December and want to go back in Feb. Can we use a bounceback offer for that?

We are pretty much in the same boat. We are going this November (during blackout dates :sad1:, and would like to get back during the end of June 2011 but, of course, that is peak season, so no discounts! We are SO wishing for some kind of June discount.:wizard:

Hard to say what they will offer this year, but last year the BB that started October 24. 2009 (and ran pretty much until now) looked like this for 2010 dates:

Get 20% off a Select Disney VALUE Resort: 1/3-1/14/2010, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 35% off a Select Disney MODERATE Resort: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 40% off WILDERNESS CABINS: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 40% off a Select Disney DELUXE Resort: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 45% off a Select Disney DELUXE VILLA Resort: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-9/30/2010 (Offer excludes 3 bedroom grand villas) * Note: another nice DISer added these dates for the Villas 8/15-11/23 and 11/28-12/16/2010)

So IF it's the same type BB when you stay this November and December, DisneyLvr12 you will probably see some February 2011 dates in the BB offer - and wdwfamilyinIL and kazlac4 will probably see some June BB dates. Good all around :thumbsup2

Now just keep your fingers crossed that it will be similar :cutie:

Just returned from AS Music today. I called BB yesterday and was told I had to book a Mod to get the regular FD plan. We booked CSR starting Aug 19th. Would love the regular plan at a value, but I'm not holding my breath. :goodvibes

Just wanted to add more confirmation to the info already posted.
Just returned from POP last night. No flyers in the room. DH went to the front desk and got one and it is the same Free Dining offer that is out for the General Public. (same dates and QS for Values, Reg for Mods and Deluxes)
:)

I just got back from a stay at AS-Movies and although there were no flyers in the room I dialed the 8844 and was told the special offer was 40% off on resorts by the end of this year. That was on Aug 15. Then on Aug 16, I dialed the number again and my frustration begin:mad:... called the first time at 10:45 am after the talking-lady-robot estimated that I'd get answered in less than 2 min. I hung off at 11:33. Called back at 11:45 now lady-robot said in less than 3 min. Hung off at 12:45 pm. Called the front desk, kind cm Sandra gave me another number to call, waited 45 minutes before happy cm Katherine make my resie for next year. Soooo.... I was able to book free dining (reg plan 1 qs, 1ts, 1s) for next year, staying at Pop Century. Ouf!!!

Did you pay to upgrade the QSDP to regular at POP? I was told that I had to book a Mod to get the regutar plan. :confused3

Hard to say what they will offer this year, but last year the BB that started October 24. 2009 (and ran pretty much until now) looked like this for 2010 dates:

Get 20% off a Select Disney VALUE Resort: 1/3-1/14/2010, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 35% off a Select Disney MODERATE Resort: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 40% off WILDERNESS CABINS: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 40% off a Select Disney DELUXE Resort: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-11/23, 11/28-12/24/2010

Get 45% off a Select Disney DELUXE VILLA Resort: 1/3-1/14, 1/18-2/11, 2/15-3/27, 4/11-7/1, 7/5-9/30/2010 (Offer excludes 3 bedroom grand villas) * Note: another nice DISer added these dates for the Villas 8/15-11/23 and 11/28-12/16/2010)

So IF it's the same type BB when you stay this November and December, DisneyLvr12 you will probably see some February 2011 dates in the BB offer - and wdwfamilyinIL and kazlac4 will probably see some June BB dates. Good all around :thumbsup2

Now just keep your fingers crossed that it will be similar :cutie:

Thanks SO MUCH for the information! :worship: We will certainly keep our fingers crossed!

I am leaving on the 13 & staying until the 22. It would be very beneficial if we got FD for our trip next year. I've heard so many conflicting answers that i'm worried that by the 22, POP still won't be doing free regular dining. I have my fingers crossed & am very much hopeful that I will once more get my free dining without having to pay the $240 to upgrade. Any more concrete evidence of a possible values getting the regular DDP bounceback would be appreciated.

We were at the BWVs a week ago and the only offer was for 45% off for dates this year. There was nothing for next year.

Going in November 2010 and hope to get a BB offer. But what I really want to do is use it for a December 2010 quick trip. If the BB is a package deal do I have to pay the whole off before I leave WDW? Or do I get a slight reprieve and can pay it off within 10 days of getting home? If it is just the % off room rates then all I have to do is pay for the first night, right?

Going in November 2010 and hope to get a BB offer. But what I really want to do is use it for a December 2010 quick trip. If the BB is a package deal do I have to pay the whole off before I leave WDW? Or do I get a slight reprieve and can pay it off within 10 days of getting home? If it is just the % off room rates then all I have to do is pay for the first night, right?

If you bounceback for a package (Free Dining) that is within 45 days, you would need to pay for it in full when you book it. If you book a % off room only rate, then you would only need to pay for 1 nights stay. Just an FYI, and I know that the BB offer is subject to change soon..but the one I received for the Free Dining bounceback yesterday shows the following qualifying check in dates in Dec:
12/1 & 12/2 and 12/10-12/21.
HTH. :)

If your next trip is less than 45 days away from the time you book the BB, then I'm pretty sure you would have to pay the whole thing. If it's more than 45 days away, then you would only have to pay the $200 deposit (not sure if it's only the amount of 1 night if your doing room only), and then pay the balance by the 45 day mark. I know this is how it would work for a package deal, I may be totaly wrong if it's a room only ressie.

Hi all...I just returned from a week at Port Orleans. On our last day there (this past Wednesday) I called to see what our bounce back offer was and I was told that Disney would not be offering and bb for 2011 and that they are doing away with all bounce backs. The CM told me that's why they have already release FD for dates in 2011. Just thought I would share!

One person said they were able to get DDP with BB, another said it was only QSDP and now we are hearing that they will not be offering any kind of BB. The GP offer soooo does not work for us because we can only go during the blackout dates. We had decided (before the GP deal was released) that we would BB for Oct 2011. That is my DS's fall break. We were very excited and had put money back for a down payment. Then it would only cost us $100 a month until the 45 day cutoff for payment. We are now very disapointed because IF there is no BB, the FD dates just will not work for us.

We just returned from a split stay at CBR and WL. No BB, they said just the GP FD and the WL had a % off but it was for stays w/ dates in 2010 so I didn't pay much attention. I called several times to check just to make sure I was'n't missing something but nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter